When i found out Ariana Grande was dating Big Sean

Comment

Ikea furniture.

Walmart.

Hybrid owners.

The Cowboys.

Comment

Politically correct phags.

People who say "Lebron James, doe" or "insert crazy physical specimen here" when talking about why the Americans get clobbered in the HW division now.

People who only make posts about Floyd and Pacquiao when discussing boxing, as if boxing starts, and ends with these two names.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Where the heck are all these skinny jean wearing thugs you speak of? I don't see any in my neck of the woods, lol. Are they lil Wayne wannabees?
          I usually come across em when Im driving pass the buss stop or when I pull up to buy something real quick at the liquor store they be outside in like a group of 10 with the same hat on for a week with all the stickers still on it (yes that includes the price UPC barcode).

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Potheads and obese women piss me off moe than anything else.

If I saw an obese women smoking a marijuana I would probably implode.
            people like you, who judge others for how they are living their lives even though it doesnt have anything to do with you or anyone else but them.

here is how you fix your problem and stop being pissed off for no reason.

1. get a life.

that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              people like you, who judge others for how they are living their lives even though it doesnt have anything to do with you or anyone else but them.

1. get a life.

that is all.
              Ironically you doing exact same thing to him that you claim he needs to get a life to stop lol.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

1. get a life.

that is all.
                Look dude I'm just tired of seeing all these freaking crackheads and fat people fat people. They affect hard working skinny people everyday in America and I'm tired of it. Breathing all the good air and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by southpawhitman View Post
                  look dude i'm just tired of seeing all these freaking crackheads and fat people fat people. They affect hard working skinny people everyday in america and i'm tired of it. breathing all the good air and what not.
                  lmfao green k

Comment

Not trying to be a penis but I hate when I go to the gas station and I see people purchasing items with EBT cards. They usually buy junk food and what not. Fck me that irritates me so much. Motherfckers it's called a supermarket, go buy healthier stuff and make home made meals, but no this motherfckers be all up at the quicky mart buying boxes of slim jims and slurpees.
                    I got more but that is one at the top of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      Ironically you doing exact same thing to him that you claim he needs to get a life to stop lol.
                      not at all.

the difference is pot smokers and fat people aren't doing harm to anyone except potentially themselves. so there is no reason to mistreat them, they just want to live their lives as they see fit like everyone is entitled to.

but when people try to take that right from them they are having a negative effect on people, people who have done nothing to them. i like to stand up for these people because it's the right thing to do. provided it doesn't hurt anyone else people have a right to happiness on their own terms and nobody should try to take that away from them.

i have a life, i want everyone else to be able to have a life and live it in peace without being disrespected. this other gentleman doesn't, so he tries to do the opposite and get in the way of people living their lives out of spite.

Comment

Working...
                      X