No announcement yet.

Best TV show of the last 10years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    most of them but not all, like Hannibal...go try watch it then you're gonna wonder why the hell it was aired on network and not on HBO (only 13 episodes)
    what channel is it on? is this about silence of the lambs hannibal lecter?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      absolutely agree with your the office take. british humor sucks compared to american humor. i tried watching the office both version, and they both sucked balls.

it tried wayyy too hard to be funny and almost all of those situations are just not realistic at ll.

lol that's one of the worst shows in the game right now. bleak, tedious, with wooden acting. horrible story arcs and plot lines that take forever to develop.

walking dead is one of the worst shows on television right now lol smdh.....

imo the p4p top 10:

1. The Wire
      2. Breaking Bad
      3. GOT
      4. Sopranos
      5. Mad Men
      6. Boardwalk Empire
      7. Californication
      8. Sons of Anarchy
      9. Homeland
      10. Weeds

true detective has only had one season. i need to see more. house of cards is terrific and should be top 10 p4p but i wanna see more seasons as well.

longevity counts a lot imo.
      If you're a Yank you cannot comment on the UK Office as you don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        If you're a Yank you cannot comment on the UK Office as you don't get it

i just made a comment about it and im a yank. what are you gonna do about it?

lmfaaooo at the piss poor rationalization of "you dont get it" defense of crappy british comedy.

Comment

im gonna have to download deadwood. ive always seen comments here and there about how good this show is.
          I don't think you'll regret it.

Al Swearengen is one the greatest characters I have ever seen put on film.

Just a massive performance by Ian McShane.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I don't think you'll regret it.

Al Swearengen is one the greatest characters I have ever seen put on film.

Just a massive performance by Ian McShane.
            yea i just wikipedia'd it and saw that they use real life historical figures like calamity jane and wyattt earp. ill be downloading this tonight.

Comment

what channel is it on? is this about silence of the lambs hannibal lecter?
              it's on NBC but currently on break, season 3 is on the way

yes it's Hannibal Lecter but more like a philisophical, smart Lecter than Hopkin's

Comment

it's on NBC but currently on break, season 3 is on the way

yes it's Hannibal Lecter but more like a philisophical, smart Lecter than Hopkin's
                yeaaa ill pass.

you cant do hannibal lecter on nbc.

sorry you just cant.

Comment

yeaaa ill pass.

you cant do hannibal lecter on nbc.

sorry you just cant.
                  umm well they just did...and it has been renewed for 3rd season

reserve your judgement after you watched it...it's not like you're going to pay for it but if it's not your cup of tea then im not gonna force you to watch it

Comment

If The Sopranos counts, it's EASILY.....EASILY that show.

Comment

umm well they just did...and it has been renewed for 3rd season

reserve your judgement after you watched it...it's not like you're going to pay for it but if it's not your cup of tea then im not gonna force you to watch it
                      obviously i wasnt being literal considering like you said its gonna have 3 seasons.

when i say you just cant i meant it in a philosophical artistic way. when i think hannibal lecter, i think rated r. i think blood and guts and curse words.

cant do that on nbc. i tried to give regular network tv a chance but the quality is just not the same due to the restrictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X