• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    yes that is a very accurate statement,,,

my few question marks about ggg was

1. his chin -- that has been answered

2. stamina in a long tough fight-- that is still a question mark since nobody has been able to take him into deep waters in a competitive fight

3. his defense--- I just dont like how he goes straight backwards,,, it reminds me of jermaine taylor, and taylor got past winky and hopkins and joppy doing that but eventually it caused his downfall vs guys like pavlik, froch, abraham..
    Im not trying to say that ggg is a bum going backwards, just that the only time i have seen people have any type of success against him, it was when they got their punches off first and made him go backwards,,,
    GGG's offense is his defense,, people feel that power and dont want none,, eventually though he will fight a guy like froch that will not be afraid of the power and then we will see how ggg reacts,,,
    Yeah, all very true if he fought Froch who can set a good pace is durable and have good power himself every GGG question should be answered because I don't see and would be stunned if GGG got him out before 12 rounds are completed.

The thing about Taylor was that he had no killer instinct and was an awful finisher which we have seen GGG isn't and knows when to place punches on a hurt opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Yeah, all very true if he fought Froch who can set a good pace is durable and have good power himself every GGG question should be answered because I don't see and would be stunned if GGG got him out before 12 rounds are completed.

The thing about Taylor was that he had no killer instinct and was an awful finisher which we have seen GGG isn't and knows when to place punches on a hurt opponent.
      true about taylor,, GGG is much more complete offensive fighter than taylor who basically had a good jab and a 1-2 combo,, GGG is the real deal, i just dont like how he goes straight backwards,,, Other than that, i think he is the most complete fighter in the mw division

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        GGG is the best fighter on the planet,and he proved it last night.

GGG is P4P #1.
        He beat Curtis Stevens......

Curtis Stevens.

Comment

I like Golovkin but why do fans make a fighter great based off how they do against mediocre opposition? Right now we are seeing a bum of the month club and members here are comparing him to the greats based on this.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            I wouldn't say he has a iron chin, he looked stung a few times, he has a solid chin though

He was throwing way to much power shots for my liking, he was gassing by round 6, but not much as Stevens

Triple G has power, a great jab, he's a good boxer, but I hope he fixes up his defence, he ate up a number of counters, I think there is some room for improvement.

He is exciting to watch, great for boxing, cant wait for his next fight, him and Danny Garcia have made by 2013 better.

Ur last point about Vitali Kilt, don't agree, he would have ended up blinded or KO'd, he was saved from a old man with experience.
            Just a simple question to a simple poster.... Please tell us how" "Klitschko could have ended up blinded" from a cut across his eyebrow, nowhere near his eye and not interfering with his vision AT ALL, and with the moderate bleeding stopped for at least 2 rounds ...

I've quoted facts you've talked nonsense, so please inform us.

As for the rest, Golovkin was in control for the whole fight and whatever punches he took he was well able to take them.

Comment

Working...
            X