Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Haye want Vitali to get older before fighting him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Haye want Vitali to get older before fighting him?

1 - A 2012 march fight was discussed :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IVFfI_TOOU&hd=1 ( 2:40 - 3:00)

2- Haye was proposed to fight Vitali on september 2012 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpv0xzlhfsw&hd=1 ( 00:00-1:11)

I am just raising this question. I seriously doubt Vitali to refuse fighting Haye. I still believe that a dominant win over Fury might step up Haye to fight Vitali Klitschko.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Haye doesn't want to fight Vitali
    25.00%

All i know is after Vitali beat Chisora Haye showed up to get a fight,Vitalis manager or whoever it was told him to fight Chisora and the winner gets Vitali..Haye then beat Chisoras ass at the press conference then ko'd him in a boxing match.Do not understand why Vitali and Haye are not fighting instead of Haye-Fury..maybe Vitali wants to retire but if he does then why doesn't he go ahead and just retire?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      All i know is after Vitali beat Chisora Haye showed up to get a fight,Vitalis manager or whoever it was told him to fight Chisora and the winner gets Vitali..Haye then beat Chisoras ass at the press conference then ko'd him in a boxing match.Do not understand why Vitali and Haye are not fighting instead of Haye-Fury..maybe Vitali wants to retire but if he does then why doesn't he go ahead and just retire?
      Let's not forget that Vitali is the current WBC champion, he can't always run after a contender.

Why didn't they fight in march 2012?

Why did Hay prefer to fight Chisora instead of Vitali?

Comment

He did duck Vitali repeatedly.

But Vitali is going to look very bad if he retires without making this fight

Comment

I think Haye is just waiting for Vitali to retire already. He knows he has no chance against Wlad in a rematch, and he's already blown the chances he had to fight Vitali. So I think he's basically sitting back and waiting for Vitali to retire and vacate his title, at which point Haye will swoop in like an opportunistic vulture and snatch up the title in some insignificant brawl for the vacant strap.

That way he gets to call himself the "heavyweight champion" again (not that it ever held much weight the first time he was) without having to actually risk anything at all.

In short : He's a sissy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
            Let's not forget that Vitali is the current WBC champion, he can't always run after a contender.

Why didn't they fight in march 2012?

Why did Hay prefer to fight Chisora instead of Vitali?
            I just told you why he fought Chisora,you can here Vitalis manager/promoter clearly say fight Chisora and the winner gets Vitali..but all that is in the past..why can't Vitali fight Haye NOW??? That is the fight the fans want and Haye is begging for it..lets talk about right now..why is the fight not happening?

Comment

Vitali has the right to retire if he wants hell he is over 40 and will be remembered as a great champion

Comment

Haye did go after the "weaker"( as Haye himself stated at the time) brother in Wlad and hardly put on a toeriffic performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                  I just told you why he fought Chisora,you can here Vitalis manager/promoter clearly say fight Chisora and the winner gets Vitali..but all that is in the past..why can't Vitali fight Haye NOW??? That is the fight the fans want and Haye is begging for it..lets talk about right now..why is the fight not happening?
                  Yes, but Bernd Boente said it. Vitali has never said it. After the press conference brawl vs Chisora Vitali sent a contract to David Haye. So I think Haye was conscious of the fact that fighting Chisora would close him the doors to fight Vitali. Even before fighting Wladimir, he had the choice to fight one of the Klitschko brothers.

It's really a shame they didn't fight cause I believe Vitali was at his prime ( in terms of skills) in 2011-2012.

Comment

Working...
                  X