Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand in the least how anyone can say Marquez dominated the fight. I've seen people say he won 10 rounds, 9 rounds, or 8 rounds, and I don't freaking get it.

7-5? Fine. Any more than that? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
      As much as I like JMM, he simply wasn't active enough. Every fight will be the same outcome because he just doesn't throw enough, even though he lands the better punches.
      True story.. Like I have been saying, Marquez did enough to over come the under dog role.. Avoided getting dropped and hung in there.. Thats about all.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I don't understand in the least how anyone can say Marquez dominated the fight. I've seen people say he won 10 rounds, 9 rounds, or 8 rounds, and I don't freaking get it.

7-5? Fine. Any more than that? I don't get it.
        Yeh, but can you truly see Pacman winning more than 5 rounds of that fight for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Yeh, but can you truly see Pacman winning more than 5 rounds of that fight for real?
          Absolutely. Had it 7-5 for Pac. Had it 8-4 with my Pac bias going the first time, but in non biased rewatches I have it 7-5 or 6-6.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
            apparently the 1 pixel primetime version with the completely unbiased commentator is a better way to gauge who won.

either that or the mexican broadcast.
            Primetime has such bad quality, and an amateur team that I would not dream of basing my own judgement on their broadcast. The Sentanta rejects are not worthy and they don't even have HD camera's.

Now that they have lost Khan, it is even worse for them in gaining viewers and revenue for re investment. That with Frank Warren having his show will kill that channel off most likely within a few years.

Most fans that give it to JMM are Americans and Mexicans. Americans generally are bitter towards Pac, either because of Mayweather are Arum. Most fans do always want the under dog to win, and sometimes close rounds are sympathy rounds. This should not be the case in a Championship fight in m eyes if at all.

People need to step up to 50 Inches at least with some speakers. If you have a PS3 then I am selling some copies for 10 dollars and you pay the shipping. International shipping is available.

Mods: Edit that part if I am not allowed to sell it.

Comment

I watched Pac vs. JMM 3 on a dial up internet connection on a choppy pixeled screen that froze every 10 secs and was for sure Pac won.. Marquez wasnt aggressive enough

Comment

Oh and I am guilty of watching fights on streams (Which are slow, patchy and not so clear) and Youtube and it takes away a lot of what the fight is really like.

Personally, I would say watch it on a stream if you can't get access to HD and Blue Ray quality, but don't score it. Simply put, you can't see **** and are not worthy to even score a fight until you pay or get access to a bar/friend who has it on TV.

You type of fans probably do not even go to real fights.

Comment

You internet fans who discovered boxing on You Tube make me sick. Go out there, visit your gyms, go and see fights and especially the small shows that are only 30 dollars, go and help the boxers who aren't stars. They all need to get paid!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    I watched the fight live on a 60" watched on YouTube on my 22" and watched it on iPhone and Marquez won all 3 times.
                    you to you LOLL

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
                      As much as I like JMM, he simply wasn't active enough. Every fight will be the same outcome because he just doesn't throw enough, even though he lands the better punches.

True, the reality is, JMM was in survival mode from the opening second of the first round, as he knows hes one punch away from oblivion. You wont get anything for fighting scared, rabbit in the headlights.
                      Boxing is 50% offense and 50% defense. You cant counterpunch all night in defense mode and expect anything. The one who makes the fight is being offensive so gets favoured or at least should do.
                      Thats why FLoyd wont deserve no points victory just like JMM. JMM doing better than expected is his victory and can hold his head up high.

Comment

Working...
                      X