Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone actually suspect PAC of using PEDs if Mayweather Sr and Co. hadn't accus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone actually suspect PAC of using PEDs if Mayweather Sr and Co. hadn't accus

Sorry to jump on the PED bandwagon but anyway...

Would anyone actually suspect PAC of using PEDs if Mayweather Sr and Co. hadn't accused him?

IMO they just want to discredit one of the best fighters of his generation.

The whole situation has snow balled out of control.

I personally think PAC refused OST for two reasons;

first: ego... 'who's Mayweather to ask me to OST i'm P4P no.1 i make the demands.'

second: Mayweather asking for OST is unprecedented, if he wanted to 'clean the sport' he would have done it years ago and not when the biggest challenge of his career arises.

What piss_s me off most is if Mayweather would have hung around and fought DLH rematch and cleared the WW division instead of 'retiring' we'd probably be talking about him as one of the greatest fighters of all time. His bad i guess...

You guys are nuts. This was a hot topic of discussion in press row before Floyd Sr said anything publically.

Comment

yes........

Comment

Yes.. lots of ppl doubted Pacs bona fides

Comment

guess i'm just naive... from now on, any human being who sets a precedent or achieves amazing success in boxing or any other sport is going to be looked on skeptically. Usain Bolt springs to mind.

Comment

Yes, if you can't accept the fact how Pacquiao is amazing then you resort to other things by accusing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You guys are nuts. This was a hot topic of discussion in press row before Floyd Sr said anything publically.
              Yes... Finally,, Maybe you are the one who can supply the articles, videos, interviews, posts, threads of fans, experts, fighters, writers etc of those who said Manny was on Peds before foyd sr... I have been looking for someone to deliver it.....Seems like you might be able to. It had to be after Floyd was jumping up and down cheering for him and calling Pac a great fighter in interviews so above 130.... 135 I'd say which he only had 1 fight in, Nobody was saying crap except Diaz was a bum... during DLH....primary excuse was he was drained.... When???? I have been here since 2004 and would've argued with the first person who would have even brought it up... Never argued with anyone about it till after sr.
              Last edited by Alibata; 01-05-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                link? sorry but i never read any articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Yes... Finally,, Maybe you are the one who can supply the articles, videos, interviews, posts, threads of fans, experts, fighters, writers etc of those who said Manny was on Peds before foyd sr... I have been looking for someone to deliver it.....Seems like you might be able to. It had to be after Floyd was jumping up and down cheering for him and calling Pac a great fighter in interviews so above 130.... 135 I'd say which he only had 1 fight in, Nobody was saying crap except Diaz was a bum... during DLH....primary excuse was he was drained.... When???? I have been here since 2004 and would've argued with the first person who would have even brought it up... Never argued with anyone about it till after sr.
                  I'll be waiting -- for the links.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                    link? sorry but i never read any articles.
                    Those type of things don't leave press row. And it probably never would have if Floyd Sr didn't open his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X