Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank the Klitschko's all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you rank the Klitschko's all-time?

They're the two best heavyweights in the world, right now, and they're likely going to stay at the top, for a while.

So where do you rank both the Klitschko's, at the moment, on an all-time level?
    Top 1-10
    20.00%
    Top 10-20
    50.00%
    Top 20-30
    30.00%
    Last edited by dagrtst; 01-09-2010, 02:52 PM.

numero uno y numero dos...now, but not all time. I would say as for all time status, 11-20 somewhere
    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 01-09-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Tricky one, I'm suprised this one hasn't been asked before.

Comment

Wlad is already in the top 10. Vitali will soon join him.

Comment

i would say at the beginning of 11-20, because there were so many great fighters, there is just one thing they need and this is a great fight where they show their will to fight, yeah such a legenndary fight would be great for there placement in the atg, not a fight between them both, probably against haye it will be such an epic fight, say me if i stray

Comment

Both are two excellent heavyweights. That said I ticked the bottom box because I can think of 20 more all time heavyweights who I fear are better.

Thats not to say that either or both could give the best in history a tough night on their best showing.

Comment

Vitali is top 25, Wlad is top 50

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                Wlad is already in the top 10. Vitali will soon join him.

Comment

IMO Wlad is far superior to Vitali and always has been superior to him, but with the Heavyweight division in the pathetic state it has been in for the last 12yrs these 2 brothers have been able to become dominant.. in Wladimir`s case it is not beyond reason that he could well become one of the longest reigning champions in history... Both brothers have never faced a fighter in their career who could be called Class C or above with the exception of Vitali fighting an old Lennox Lewis... i think all fighters place in history depends on the opponents they beat, both Wlad & Vitali will be rated near the bottom of the Top 20

Comment

I have never seen the heavyweight division as bad as it is now. I think that and the fact that the two brothers share the top hurts.

Comment

Working...
                    X