Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see this Danny Green interview? Speaks about Jones, Mundine, and Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see this Danny Green interview? Speaks about Jones, Mundine, and Hopkins.

His mates are pricks just like him. If I was the interviewer I would've stabbed them all in the face.

Comment

Yeah Green and his group seem like a bunch of *******s. Also why is he dissing mundine, mundine dominated him.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Yeah Green and his group seem like a bunch of *******s. Also why is he dissing mundine, mundine dominated him.
        Danny is a fool with a massively over-inflated sense of self-worth.

The thing is people out here buy this ****. THey think he is one of the best boxers in the world right now. Its comical.

Comment

Lol @ danny green

Comment

******* glad toney beat his ass.

Comment

Green is on cloud 9, I think he´s convinced his Jones win was truly class, whereas the rest of the Boxing world know that Jones is so washed up even a towel wouldn´t dry him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                Green is on cloud 9, I think he´s convinced his Jones win was truly class, whereas the rest of the Boxing world know that Jones is so washed up even a towel wouldn´t dry him.
                he's got the calzaghe syndrome.

Comment

You guys ever look at the world from the other guys perspective occasionally , if you cant figure why Danny is on a high youve never really struggled for years to achieve something , I think most that know boxing understand where Danny sits ability wise , probably somewhere near the same class fighter as Ademek , if you consider Briggs in the equation and the work Danny has done with Briggs shows little between them in the ring , Dannys at a good weight and is boxing the best he has for years and just trying to generate a bit of the gravy with the bigger name fights , they are all doing it I just dont see why you boys are so quick to be negative so quick to hate , give fighters a little slack in their hype they all do it and its part of the game .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    You guys ever look at the world from the other guys perspective occasionally , if you cant figure why Danny is on a high youve never really struggled for years to achieve something , I think most that know boxing understand where Danny sits ability wise , probably somewhere near the same class fighter as Ademek , if you consider Briggs in the equation and the work Danny has done with Briggs shows little between them in the ring , Dannys at a good weight and is boxing the best he has for years and just trying to generate a bit of the gravy with the bigger name fights , they are all doing it I just dont see why you boys are so quick to be negative so quick to hate , give fighters a little slack in their hype they all do it and its part of the game .
                    I got no problem with Danny hyping himself and trying to land big fights.

My main issue comes when he says and does **** that is just ridiculous. He has been clowning on Mundine like beating Roy makes him better or some ****.

They fought and Mundine taught him a lesson. Danny is in no position to be going on about Mundine. Plus, they are several weight divisions apart. It gets annoying.

I have no problem if you adopt this attitude for all fighters though, thats cool. Its just that often the same people that say "give Green a break, he is just trying to build hype" are the same guys who get pissed off when Mayweather mouths off.

Comment

Working...
                    X