Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac be banned for refusing to test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ban him for what? refusing to take an NON-MANDATORYtest? yea that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by David_TheMan View Post
      No he shouldn't be officially banned, but he should be blackballed by other promoters and fighters until he comes clean.
      Good luck with that. He's still going to put people in seats, and sell PPV's until he is, and I doubt, he is proven to be using.

So much for innocent until proven guilty. Boxingscene is full of conservatives. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
        Good luck with that. He's still going to put people in seats, and sell PPV's until he is, and I doubt, he is proven to be using.

So much for innocent until proven guilty. Boxingscene is full of conservatives. LMAO
        he doesn't put more people in seats than Mayweather. Hel'l always just play second fiddle to Mayweather, the real star.

Comment

LOL! NO, cause if we did that we wouldn't have anything left to do if he actually tests positive.

Comment

Originally posted by retaeB reggiN View Post
            I had this conversation at the barber shop with a couple of guys, they were saying that Pacquiao should be banned until he accepts to take these tests. I really don't care if he takes them or not, but it really does raise some questions since pac wants no part in these tests, for some weird reason.

He has tried the scared of needles excuse, the political run, the supersticious crap, and now is trying to sue.

what do you guys think?
            Seriously dude??? a barbershop?

Comment

I had this conversation at the barber shop with a couple of guys, they were saying that Pacquiao should be banned until he accepts to take these tests. I really don't care if he takes them or not, but it really does raise some questions since pac wants no part in these tests, for some weird reason.

He has tried the scared of needles excuse, the political run, the supersticious crap, and now is trying to sue.

what do you guys think?
              No, but I imagine you'll be banned for that screen name sooner or later.

Comment

what do you guys think?
                A test that has never been done before in boxing? What instigated this?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  he doesn't put more people in seats than Mayweather. Hel'l always just play second fiddle to Mayweather, the real star.

And what the **** does this have to do with my statement?

Get Mayweather's penis out of your mouth please.

Comment

Suspicious until proven innocent.

Comment

And what the **** does this have to do with my statement?

Get Mayweather's penis out of your mouth please.
                      Rick JAMES ... hahahaha dude got serbed some truthage

Comment

Working...
                      X