Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Pleads With Wilder To Start Fighting Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    Mate hes literally the biggest straw poller goin. He's just tried to hair split that Anthony joshua isnt a kid in boxing terms but that hes new to the world scene?

LOL this forum man.. bitterness for days
    Oh yeah I'm so bitter Pathetic.

Being a "kid" in boxing and being realtively new to the world scene doesn't necessairly have to corrleate.

And it's irrelevant if he's a "kid" or not anyway in regards to my statment.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Wilder saying it about Joshua is rich aswell. Very rich actually.

As stated numerous times previously it's irrelvant how long he's been a pro it's still rich for a guy of his resume to critisize anyone elses. Quite simple really.
      And as i said you used the word in the wrong context .....because rich means that person has done exactly the same as the person he is criticising !!! which isn't the case seeing as AJ only been a pro for one 3rd of the time wilder has and less than half of deontays wilders pro bouts... , and us as posters can criticise a boxers resume but another boxer can't if they think there not taking on fighters that can test you...gtfoh we are nobody's with an opinion where as boxers its there chosen career lol.....accept when your wrong and be a man about t

Comment

Oh yeah I'm so bitter Pathetic.

Being a "kid" in boxing and being realtively new to the world scene doesn't necessairly have to corrleate.

And it's irrelevant if he's a "kid" or not anyway in regards to my statment.
        No your not bitter hamza your just wrong with saying rich ..accept it

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          You got to be big enough to know when you are wrong. Most people would argue even when they have 10 odd people telling them otherwise. Best to ignore...

Comment

And as i said you used the word in the wrong context .....because rich means that person has done exactly the same as the person he is criticising !!! which isn't the case seeing as AJ only been a pro for one 3rd of the time wilder has and less than half of deontays wilders pro bouts... , and us as posters can criticise a boxers resume but another boxer can't if they think there not taking on fighters that can test you...gtfoh we are nobody's with an opinion where as boxers its there chosen career lol.....accept when your wrong and be a man about t
            It doesn't mean that though.

For something to be rich coming from someone it doesn't mean they have do have done the exact same thing. All the statment has to be is ironic - Which it is.

Seriously can't make it any more clear that the length of time Joshua has been a pro is irrelevant.

As it stands, his resume is poor. He hasn't stepped up, yet. Hence why telling others to is funny, or rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              You got to be big enough to know when you are wrong. Most people would argue even when they have 10 odd people telling them otherwise. Best to ignore...
              "10 odd" Can you count?

Comment

Perhaps the term rich elludes you?

I would consider further revision.

Comment

Perhaps the term rich elludes you?

I would consider further revision.
                  i suggest you look up the meaning of rich when used in the context you wrote....wilder 8 years as a pro Nd 37 pro fights ...joshua 3 years as a pro with only 18 pro fights who is facing a fighter who is far superior to any fighter on wilders resume ever and he would have faced him already back in november but wlad never signed.....joshua saying wilder needs to step up his competition now is true....and thats not rich fact....do you want me to spell it out for you ..EXAMPLE. MAN 1 argues with MAN 2. ...MAN 1 say's ..you have a wife a child now and its about time you found yourself some work and supported your family for once in your life ....MAN 2 looks up and said that's rich coming from you seeing as you've not worked for the last 5 years.....Thats the meaning of rich son, your wrong now accept it and move on with your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Ray your right m8....i think he's suffered to many rabbit punches to the back of the head lol... I will ignore now

Comment

i suggest you look up the meaning of rich when used in the context you wrote....wilder 8 years as a pro Nd 37 pro fights ...joshua 3 years as a pro with only 18 pro fights who is facing a fighter who is far superior to any fighter on wilders resume ever and he would have faced him already back in november but wlad never signed.....joshua saying wilder needs to step up his competition now is true....and thats not rich fact....do you want me to spell it out for you ..EXAMPLE. MAN 1 argues with MAN 2. ...MAN 1 say's ..you have a wife a child now and its about time you found yourself some work and supported your family for once in your life ....MAN 2 looks up and said that's rich coming from you seeing as you've not worked for the last 5 years.....Thats the meaning of rich son, your wrong now accept it and move on with your life
                      Best to ignore..

Comment

Working...
                      X