Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will ward fans say if (when) beterbiev knocks out barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The better question is...if barerra beats beterbiev, will the same guys who have saying beterbiev is trash all of the sudden be saying barrera is now some type of world beater for winning?

Comment

Pretty sure we covered this in one of your mirror threads about Beterbiev so I will tell you the same thing : its not a big deal Barrera is always getting hit with big shots getting put down, a puncher like Beterbiev should land his -- but my question is what if Barrera takes his punches and survives? does the public have a different opinion of him( Beterbiev ) ? so in closing its not a big deal if he KO's Barrera its expected.

Comment

Doesn't mean much beyond the convo should the two actually fight.

Styles make fights.

Ali went thru Hell and beyond all three fights with Frazier.

Foreman treated Joe like he was a crackhead.

Based on that, Big George shoulda smoked Ali.

Didn't happen tho.

Comment

hey ****** ggg ducked ward deal with it. ward doesnt win by ko we all know this.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            even if beterbiev destroys barrera it doesnt make ward look worse in the least.

1. beterbiev is a world class fighter in his own right.
            2. styles make fights.
            3. finishing barrera doesnt necessarily mean beterbiev is a better fighter than ward, it could just mean he is a better puncher. which we already know.

triangle theories dont work in boxing, there are a million examples of it.

if beterbiev beats barrera it is proof he is a top contender and deserves a big fight next.

winner of bute-alvarez, dawson-fonfara, pascal, kovalev, ward, stevenson, smith, jack..

there are many options, but a big fight. to prove he is better than ward he needs to beat ward, which he will be well on his way of earning a shot at if he beats barrera in style.

Comment

that guy gave ward 0 problems. i thought that was a great opponent for ward to use as a tune up, and i though the tune up went exactly to plan. 12 rounds against somebody big who coudln't do a damn thing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                he won two rounds vs ward, how is that giving him problems?

artur is a top 5 lhw and fights aggressively while ward doesnt.. stop over analyzing everything
                Lol....dude landed @ a 15% clip....yea he had Ward in all kinds of trouble lol....man these dudes go str8 der der ******ed when Ward's involved in a convo

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Beterbiev is a strong contender that took one step closer to becoming a champion.

TS is still salty about Barrera knocking out Shabransky. He needs Beterbiev to save him from the embarrassment
                  Russian lives matter

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that guy gave ward 0 problems. i thought that was a great opponent for ward to use as a tune up, and i though the tune up went exactly to plan. 12 rounds against somebody big who coudln't do a damn thing to him.
                    and what did ward do to him? not much. i mean schooling

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      Lol....dude landed @ a 15% clip....yea he had Ward in all kinds of trouble lol....man these dudes go str8 der der ******ed when Ward's involved in a convo
                      still using compubox....

Comment

Working...
                      X