Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward recalls 1st time he saw floyd mayweather;gets deep about being appreciated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    man....I wish I couldve seen he, Mayweather or Jones fight live in their prime....are you from Cali
    No I live in DC but the Super 6 final was in Atlantic City about a 3 1/2 drive from DC. So I got my tickets on-line and drove up there and had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      No I live in DC but the Super 6 final was in Atlantic City about a 3 1/2 drive from DC. So I got my tickets on-line and drove up there and had a great time.
      sweet...I been following ward since the 04 olympics...I couldnt see anyone beating him at 160-168...he proved me right.....175 is going to make or break him having ATG status at the end of his career.

Comment

sweet...I been following ward since the 04 olympics...I couldnt see anyone beating him at 160-168...he proved me right.....175 is going to make or break him having ATG status at the end of his career.
        I could see Ward and Kovalev fighting more than once. If Degale moves up to 175 that would be another really good fight for Ward or Kovalev.

Would be BS if Ward never got a chance to fight Bertibiev because of the Jay-z/Haymon issues.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          I could see Ward and Kovalev fighting more than once. If Degale moves up to 175 that would be another really good fight for Ward or Kovalev.

Would be BS if Ward never got a chance to fight Bertibiev because of the Jay-z/Haymon issues.
          my wish list is Degale, Kov and stevenson....Beterbiev is a good fighter but got to get his name out there and get back active...id like to see it in the future maybe beterbiev vs Kov

Comment

my wish list is Degale, Kov and stevenson....Beterbiev is a good fighter but got to get his name out there and get back active...id like to see it in the future maybe beterbiev vs Kov
            Berterbiev has more time on his side then everybody we listed. Ward vs Beterbiev will only be a good fight if it happens within 2 years IMO. Ward is aging and has had injuries on top of aging.

Comment

I guess this guy is educated right?

Comment

Ward would beat Kov and Stevenson and the haters will say that he avoided Triple G.

It is true that they will always say that he didn't fight one guy or another. When they do and they win then there is all the excuses for the other fighter

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Ward would beat Kov and Stevenson and the haters will say that he avoided Triple G.

It is true that they will always say that he didn't fight one guy or another. When they do and they win then there is all the excuses for the other fighter
                  I guess he doesn't have to fight anymore. He wins every possible fight anyway so lets put all the names on his resume and call him the king of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    I guess he doesn't have to fight anymore. He wins every possible fight anyway so lets put all the names on his resume and call him the king of boxing.
                    Guys like you even if he wins he won't get the credit. I will enjoy seeing him fight win lose or draw

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Guys like you even if he wins he won't get the credit. I will enjoy seeing him fight win lose or draw
                      Typical NSB trolls....he is the type ward is discussing

Comment

Working...
                      X