Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'm Serving With The Guidance, Fear of The Lord

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some really insane comments on here.

Your "faith" is supposed to give you strength and inspiration, not discriminate and denigrate people, especially if they are contributing members of society.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post

Your "faith" is supposed to give you strength and inspiration, not discriminate and denigrate people, especially if they are contributing members of society.
      Faith does give strength and inspire. Especially since its faith in something good and wholesome not in lifestyle choices that are debasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        God, Allah, Jesus, Ra, Vishnu, whoever the jews worship (money and hollywood control i guess) are not real.

they are bronze and iron age hand me down stories created by ignorant desert goat herders who wanted to accrue wealth and power by controlling the idiot masses.

with that being said,

****SEXUALS deserve to live in peace.
        but ****SEXUALITY SHOULD NOT BE PROMOTED AS NORMAL BEHAVIOR.

Its disgusting unless it involves good looking lesbians who are in their physical prime.
        Talk in circles much?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post

Society sees it as hate speech. Manny is talking the truth actually. Its love speech when exposing the truth about sin. Manny wants to help the lost not accept it like society does allowing the person to slowly drown in their sin. Big different between world views and the truth thats in The Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            there is no evidence that a God exists.

Its 2016 people.

we just made playstation 4 and black ops 3.

Grow the fck up.
            I think a reality check is in order bro. Its 2016 and the word of god is still relevant. There is also no evidence that God does not exist. Step out of the virtual reality life and into the real world. The truth will be all the evidence you will need.

Comment

I never understood the whole God fearing man being a good thing?
              Seriously someone explain it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Manny, great boxer, but you want proof that your gods don't exist? I'll give you proof:

Dec 7th 2012: Manny before Marquez fight praying in hotel room for a great victory:

Dec 8th 2012
                : Manny after Marquez fight, moments before hospitalization.

Witness the power of prayer.
                If every persons prayer was answered according to their will, how would the world be? Big difference between Gods will and mans.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  I never understood the whole God fearing man being a good thing?
                  Seriously someone explain it to me.
                  Its not the type of fear that makes you run the other way. Its about respect.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    Just as your parents call you son your wife calls you honey and your kids call you daddy

All different names for the same person..you

or in this case the same God
                    Not even close man. No comparisons between God of The Bible and Allah, or any of the others. You need to get educated if you think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Stick to the word Manny!! Unfortunately in a world that worships satan he is supposed to be ridiculed for the sake of Christ. Newsflash for those who don't know, if you are against the word of God(the Bible) then you are Antichrist. I'm glad Manny is sticking to the word. The more he holds fast to the word the more people will hate him, this world has rejected truth.
                      Well said!! Sad to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X