Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora: Klitschkos Can Be Compared To Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Robinson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    I never said he wasn't the best of his era Larry... his era is weak and so is his resume though. I don't hold him in high regards, but I acknowledge his dominance. Wlad being compared to someone like Robinson, Ali, and Mayweather though... SMFH!!! Wlad doesn't need a new captain save-a-hoe, he already has Elroy by the way.
    Byrd x 2
    Haye
    Ibragimov
    Peter x 2
    Chagaev
    Povetkin
    Chambers
    Thompson x 2
    Mercer though he was old
    Pulev
    Jennings
    Brock

Fair play their isn't no ATG HW or HOF though you could argue a couple. But Thats a pretty solid resume considering what was available for him.

Comment

And he isn't going to fight the next Klitschko cause that's his bro......

Comment

I am surprised he said that. Good for him for being fair minded and giving credit where credit is due. This from the guy who slaps them at weigh ins and spits water in their faces.

Comment

Of course people will not give the Klitschko's (especially Wladimir) any credit. So what Wladimir has to do is beat some of these young bucks from the next generation to get more respect.
          He's already gotten a few on his resume. Now get Fury, Wilder, Joshua. If one of those guys ends up having a ATG resume it'll look good for Wlad.
          Wlad should also try to break Joe's record of titles Heavyweight title defenses (will be difficult, but if he gets close it's still good) and beat some of these young bucks. Let's see what the haters say afterwards.

Comment

I have him at number five all time based on accomplishments at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
            X