Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlas: "there was some of bradley/ of provodnikov left in that ring...t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with Teddy. I've seen Ruslan on FNF and always thought he was average. I think it all comes down to Bradley being a small welterweight.

Comment

ruslan has always been a puncher whats teddy talking about?

and timmy has always had that head snapping effect everytime he takes a big punch watch pac fight

i always think tim has a type b- chin just he has a huge heart to take his chin through round 12

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how durable Bradley stays during his fights. He's too macho for his own good sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Was atlas insinuating that Provo might be on drugs?
          That's what I thought he was insinuating.

Comment

Originally posted by R1DG3Z View Post
            I totally agree with Teddy. I've seen Ruslan on FNF and always thought he was average. I think it all comes down to Bradley being a small welterweight.
            Or Ruslan got stronger as a welter?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              No, I can see why you guys thought that as I thought he was going there too, but I don't think that is what he was saying.

Anyway, Bradley has looked iffy at 147 for three fights now. Time for him to move back down.
              it's only going to get worse at 140 when you have guys like danny garcia, khan, matthysse, rios, alvarado and ruslan is a 140lber lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Or Ruslan got stronger as a welter?
                i think roach said something about how ruslan was struggling to make 140...so yah 147 might be a stronger weight for him.

Comment

Tim vs Ruslan reminded me of Cotto and Margarito 1. Not as bad but Tim took a beating almost as bad as the one Cotto took. The winner and loser are usually never the same after ish like that.

Comment

The weight had a lot to do with it....I'd venture to guess everything to do with it. I imagine Tim will be in the gym on a regular basis from here on out in between fights to maintain the weight at a good level.

Once again, a great from both guys and I hope both recover well and show up to bring the heat in their next fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X