No announcement yet.

Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation

Have a hard time to get my ass to the gym lately!

I totally lost it, been 'bout two weeks now and i feel tired, lay in bed til like 1.00 pm, I dont even do my originally morning jog!.

I guess its just that time of the year, getting cold and dark outside, you just dont feel for doin it!

pretty much a nonsens post, soooo do any of you guys feel the same?

I try to find some motivation by surfing around reading about you guys but it's impossible!

I dunno what it is but I'm the complete opposite I lose motivation during spring and get it back at the end of summer when the season starts back up, most of my bouts have been during the autumn/winter but that's just me. We all lose motivation at some point usually when I watch a big fight on the weekend it makes me keen to get back in the gym on Monday. I had problems getting up running but I time my runs now and try to beat yesterdays time to make it more exciting and it's worked well for me. Honestly set your self some small goals and work towards them once you see yourself accomplishing them you'll feel good about yourself and you'll be more motivated to set yourself larger goals

Comment

Hmm, I will do set a time and beat it, thats a nice one! and imma buy alot of ice cream, some snacks and watch a bunch of boxing this weeknd and see if i get back to where i once was!, But somehow i feel like my intrest of boxing is dyin' , I went fishing like a month ago and it was hella fun, and i also went hunting and i liked that alot! and i've been fishin alot lately! Its actually pretty fun! woah im drifting away out of the subject anyhoe imma get back to the orginal me, clock set at 8 am! Imma make me some chircken totillas!

Comment

Hey i been thru that multiple times

I do fight and i been in the gym since a long time ago...

A good tip that has worked for me to keep my motivation going its spend a little money on your hobby.

If u get yourself some new training shoes, training gloves, or go to a new gym or start a new training regimen, or get yourself a new supplement to add to your diet... you will find new motivation to keep training.

It has worked for me hope it works for u !

Comment

You don't want it enough simple, I highly doubt you'll find motivation by asking opinions on a forum because reality is 95% of this forum are likely out of shape and have zero motivation themselves.

If you want it bad enough, get off your lazy ass, stop feeling sorry for yourself, put some music on that hypes you and get to the gym and rip it up.

If its cold, get a good meal, wrap up and get through it. Its only an hour or so...

Not sure what you expect us to say. Even half hour a day is better than no training. Maybe do something different, go swimming or cycling, something you don't normally do.

Survivor - Eye of the tiger, put it on full blast and if that don't motivate you, you're doomed!

Comment

i go like 4 to 5 times a week sometimes going every day.

i just got it in my system to go all the time and put in the hard work it's like a 2nd job for me now

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              You don't want it enough simple, I highly doubt you'll find motivation by asking opinions on a forum because reality is 95% of this forum are likely out of shape and have zero motivation themselves.

If you want it bad enough, get off your lazy ass, stop feeling sorry for yourself, put some music on that hypes you and get to the gym and rip it up.

If its cold, get a good meal, wrap up and get through it. Its only an hour or so...

Not sure what you expect us to say. Even half hour a day is better than no training. Maybe do something different, go swimming or cycling, something you don't normally do.

Survivor - Eye of the tiger, put it on full blast and if that don't motivate you, you're doomed!

bull****, motivation comes and goes with everyone. When I lost my job and didn't have any way to pay for getting to the gym, let alone gym fees, I got another job and felt worthless and I didn't even want to go back. Luckily for me I got inspired to go back seeing at how strong the world is in my weight class right now.

Yes you have to make sacrifices and get up to do you, but if you don't have something to motivate you then you're not going to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                bull****, motivation comes and goes with everyone. When I lost my job and didn't have any way to pay for getting to the gym, let alone gym fees, I got another job and felt worthless and I didn't even want to go back. Luckily for me I got inspired to go back seeing at how strong the world is in my weight class right now.

Yes you have to make sacrifices and get up to do you, but if you don't have something to motivate you then you're not going to progress.

I'm sorry you lost your job but that is no excuse. You don't need a fancy gym pass to train! I've seen guys as ripped as anybody on the planet, swole 24/7 who have never stepped in a gym in their life. Improvising with park equipment.

Having no motivation is basically quitting. Its all in the mind. Nobody can help you but yourself. Will power!

Hell I don't want to work, I don't want to get up most days, I don't wanna do a lot of things life throws at me but sometimes you've just got to block it all out and crack on with it. Grit your teeth together and say fcuk it, it'll only take so long then I can do what I like.

The more you sit there dwelling, the more accustomed to getting lazy and the more unfit you will get. The less motivated you will get!
                You've gotta want it, you've gotta strive and make sacrifices, push through it, push through those pain barriers and the mental barriers.
                This is why fat people more often than not stay fat for decades/their whole life, they get used to it & they die young from a heart attack because they hadn't the motivation, the discipline to get up and strive for ****.

Its all in the head, just like boxing, just like nearly every sport and everything in life, its more mental than physical.

That is my take anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie View Post
                  Have a hard time to get my ass to the gym lately!

I totally lost it, been 'bout two weeks now and i feel tired, lay in bed til like 1.00 pm, I dont even do my originally morning jog!.

I guess its just that time of the year, getting cold and dark outside, you just dont feel for doin it!

pretty much a nonsens post, soooo do any of you guys feel the same?

I try to find some motivation by surfing around reading about you guys but it's impossible!
                  double up on your calcium and magnesium, vitamin C and stop being a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I agree with dan on this one,what hes saying is spot on.

Comment

Working...
                    X