Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chilango Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao, so if your a dark mexican who happens go to to df, your basically done?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      yo soy de matamoros, tam...........
      Brownsville TX FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well nah not really I was born there...left when I was like 2 or 3.....went back when I was younger (circa 1996).........NEVER AGAIN...TOO KATDAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! so imma CaliBoy through and through......ahhahaha

I went to Matamoros.....Reynosa.....and La Isla del Padre.....that was pretty good sheet though.......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Yea I've heard if you go to the D.F. you're automatically going to get jacked and or kidnapped.

also they look down on the darker Mexicans with native blood
        them being thieves is true but self hating? is totally false

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Brownsville TX FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well nah not really I was born there...left when I was like 2 or 3.....went back when I was younger (circa 1996).........NEVER AGAIN...TOO KATDAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! so imma CaliBoy through and through......ahhahaha

I went to Matamoros.....Reynosa.....and La Isla del Padre.....that was pretty good sheet though.......

i was basically raised in brownsville too, then moved to houston for a better life and i still go back every year or so. tengo muchas ganas de conoser a california...............

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            them being thieves is true but self hating? is totally false
            both statements are only half true. of course there is crime and **** in mexico city just like in any other major metropolitan area. and of course there are self hating fresas there but its not everyone. btw it does not matter what skin color you are, you can be dark or light skinned no one is going to jack you just based on that.

Comment

Working...
            X