No announcement yet.

Khan vs Lara - after Canelo bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Make a thread about it. I dare you. You could at least state a ''close fight'' and mention it should've been a MD or SD. But you're kidding yourself if you think he won it. By the 7th and 8th rounds Jackson had stated at his corner that he wasn't in it...

And lastly, you state ''unbiased.'' HBO had it a close bout still favoring Vargas, and they felt bad for Khabib with the scorecards. I had 115-113. How you praise Frampton yet not a Vargas is beyond me, or more particularly for said bout.
    I never said it wasn't close. All the rounds were close but I felt Khabib was clearly dictating the fight and landing more punches. And like I said I was very big on Vargas a few years ago but he hadn't impressed me in a long time. Stop bringing up other peoples opinions, I watched the fight as a Vargas fan and came away feeling he didn't deserve it...

Comment

Kahn is going to take some softballs after this loss. No chance is he going to go after Lara right after.

Comment

Khan needs to fight brook...quit giving him reasons to duck 147.....I dont care if.he fought.mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Let's assume Khan is going to lose. That's fine. Next up, PBC baby!

Khan vs Lara would be a great bout to score! Only on PBC!!

No reason for Khan to fight Lara.
          You have a better chance of getting Khan vs GGG.

Comment

He will most likely lose. I never say definitely lose to Canelo. There maybe some freak incident that swings it in his favour.

If the predictable happens he will fight Brooke for wheelbarrow full of cash, lose and retire.

Comment

Working...
            X