Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs. Ms Jackson - Text Messages Revealed

You can't make this stuff up

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/01/floyd-...antel-jackson/

"This is what I offer to you. Let's get married move in together you can go back in forth to L.A and stay at the condo."

"I promise I will get you in 3 A list movies this year and I'm willing to go to counseling to make us work and you can get the stuff you want and I'm willing to change but I need you to have a better attitude."
    Mayweather marriage proposal lmfao what a fucking lame.

then when she denied him cause he is a ****ing lame he text her this

"I had your phone traced. I hired a detective. Your not slick."
    -- "I got nasty videos too that I can put on Instagram and twitter"
    -- "I took you from rags to riches now you back to rags *****. that's why your out selling **** going on petty ass auditions fronting to people like your doing big ****."
    Mayweather all buster'd out here

Floyd got upset over a photo of her with rapper Nelly from April '14 ... with Floyd texting her the picture and saying, "Just tell me this didn't mean anything."

Last edited by #CaneloKhan; 06-01-2015, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Shantel ain't as slick as Floyd. Floyd got dem private investigators on her

Comment

Damn, that b!tch just trying to get as much money out of Floyd as possible. I wish b!tches like that had an off switch so they could be deactivated with a flick of the wrist as soon as they act up. The world will be a better place, she takes bull to the next level, the heavy makeup wearing below-average b!tch.

Comment

He's working on his negotiation tactics probably

Comment

Lol.. Funny sht

Comment

"I'll get you into 3 A list movies"

Comment

Needs to hang around with someone like Snoop and take notes on how to handle a trick. If a marriage proposal starts with you making financial offers, you need to get the **** out as quickly as possible. As bad as a 3 month stint in prison was, a 50:50 divorce split and alimony would be 10x worse.

Comment

damn he really loved that bitch

Comment

why would you promise to get her into 3 movies. When her attitude is a problem in the first place, it'll become even more fked up if she's starring in movies.

Comment

Working...
                    X