No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

I could not find a single past thread that has this fight with a Public poll. I tried to find one on Google but couldn't find one.

Anyway, who wins this fight?

I say GGG beats Canelo with Canelo's Corner throwing in the Towel in round 9. By round 9, Canelo is Good Boy and Canelo's face is the Color of his hair and it is a mess.
    GGG by KO/TKO
    54.00%
    GGG by UD/SD/MD
    12.47%
    Alvarez by KO/TKO
    7.21%
    Alvarez by UD/SD/MD
    22.20%
    Draw
    1.14%
    Robbery
    2.97%
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 05-17-2015, 03:24 AM.

Cannel fought Kirkland who is custom-made to make him look good.
    GGG fought Monroe against it is very hard to look good.

GGG beat him and beat him bad. It won't be a short night. But after a huge beating Canelo won't have anything left after 9 rounds.

GGG by late rounds KO.

Comment

Canelo would be far and away the best guy GGG has fought

I see GGG feeling Canelo's power early and both guys fight a semi-cautious fight

GGG wins a 12rd decision

Comment

Golovkin wins between rounds 2-5.

Comment

GGG stops him in under 8. The first round Canelo would try to feel him out and box bit eventually GGG will land and be in his grill to force a war which I'm not sure Canelo could handle. I think an Anne Wolfe trained Kirkland would have taken Canelo to the brink. Not saying he would of won but it would of lasted 6-8 rounds of nonstop war and it would of been interesting to see how Canelo would of handled that.

GGG is a much better boxer then Kirkland and has more one shot power.

Comment

Golovkin vs any of the top dogs ends up very early... Golovkin is only carrying guys who aren't dangerous.

Comment

I don't like when poll makers hide their agendas and suggestions in their polls. I don't know why the **** you needed to make a "robbery" option when the question is (if I understand it right) who would win in my opinion? Not by the judges opinion but my opinion. Robbery by my opinion? What should I think of? Someone goes inside the ring and rob poor guys and it's a NC or what? I don't like when someone is lowkey bitching about robbery even before an imaginary fight.

PS: I also like when someone says that in his/her opinion it will be an SD. You have a split personality and they disagree or what?
              So many people can't make proper polls on this site.

Comment

It would either be a split decision or a total robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  I don't like when poll makers hide their agendas and suggestions in their polls. I don't know why the **** you needed to make a "robbery" option when the question is (if I understand it right) who would win in my opinion? Not by the judges opinion but my opinion. Robbery by my opinion? What should I think of? Someone goes inside the ring and rob poor guys and it's a NC or what? I don't like when someone is lowkey bitching about robbery even before an imaginary fight.

PS: I also like when someone says that in his/her opinion it will be an SD. You have a split personality and they disagree or what?
                  So many people can't make proper polls on this site.
                  Well considering the open scoring of Canelo-Trout which was downright ridiculous and the fact Lara has a solid arguement he could have got the nod in that fight too I don't see why robbery couldn't be an option. I just can't see this going to distance. If this happens and Cotto never does for GGG I see him being extra motivated and hungry to take Canelo's head off to make a statement.

"This is why no ****ing belt holder at 160 wants to **** with me."

Comment

Golovkin stops him late.

Chepo throws in the towel

Comment

Working...
                    X