Stiverene/King come to an agreement, Wilder fight close to happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiverene/King come to an agreement, Wilder fight close to happening

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...getting-closer

aaahhhh cant wait. If stiverne lays on the ropes like he did with crapreola hes gonna get ko'd

Comment

Haymon must have cut King and Stiverna a nice, fat check to keep it from going to purse bid.

Comment

Yawn. Wake me up when that clown Stiverne actually signs the contract... in fact, wake me up when he actually enters the ring because I think he will fake another injury.

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          aaahhhh cant wait. If stiverne lays on the ropes like he did with crapreola hes gonna get ko'd
          Stiverene will KO Wilder in devastating fashion before the 3rd. This fight is a mismatch. Stiverne can do whatever he wants and come away with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Stiverene will KO Wilder in devastating fashion before the 3rd. This fight is a mismatch. Stiverne can do whatever he wants and come away with a win.
            It always a good sign when fans of each fighter call the bout a mismatch in their guys favor.

Bring it the slugfest.

Comment

^^^^^^This

Comment

Stiverne is going to KO Wilder

Wilder and his 30 something bum resume won't cut it against Stiverne. Wilders packing some fine glass

Comment

I'll believe it when I see both men in the ring. Really hope it happens though! One of the most exciting Heavyweight fights in a long time.

Comment

Sounds like they just got the financials out of the way between them

Comment

Working...
                    X