Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH at some of these Floyd Mayweather fans Facebook comments concerning Oscar Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    'Jonathan Blackmon' surely has to be a Parody account.

"Steroid manny who since being exposed is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. Plus have zero ko since people started talking about him on juice"

"Floyd don't gotta fight Pacroids, he already worthless and exposed off that juice why floyd gotta fight that stupid moron for? He is the dumest boxer alive he turnt down 40 million duckets shake my damn head the boy is a moron he dont deserve no fight no way he blew his shot and he ppv numbers are nothing."

Absolutely nailed it.

Seems legit to me, a lot of Flowmos talk like that I used to see guys who made videos on youtube who would talk like that.

Here is his facebook,
    https://www.facebook.com/jayslayer5

you can read the comments section on the Articles on ESPN and Fight hype and you see hundreds of guys like that leaving similar comments.

Here is another one
    Fahim Saadiq Sartor · Art Institute of Philadelphia
    Amerikkkans cant stand to see a Black Man with some power! This article was about Schaefer & Golden Boy but everyone keeps blaming Al Haymon. If Haymon is so bad for boxing, then why dont we ever hear of any of his clients complaining or suing him to get out of their contracts???
    Last edited by hectari; 06-28-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Seems legit to me, a lot of Flowmos talk like that I used to see guys who made videos on youtube who would talk like that.

Here is his facebook,
      https://www.facebook.com/jayslayer5

you can read the comments section on the Articles on ESPN and Fight hype and you see hundreds of guys like that leaving similar comments.
      Why are you making such a big deal about this? You can easily find stupid comments like that here. So what is the big difference. Its social media dude. A bunch of moron who leave moronic or bias comments everywhere on many many different matters and issues. Its like you make a thread about it because you are new to it. But that has to be impossible because you post constantly on this forum where idiot Manny and Floyd fans say the dumbest sh-t just to win a argument against each other.

Comment

Racist Floyd fans. What else is new?

Comment

I hope people like that are kidding lol it is funny doe

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I hope people like that are kidding lol it is funny doe
            The scary thing is these guys are NOT Trolls.

If you want I can find over 20 articles from ESPN, Fight hype, Ring etc and you can read the comments section and click to their facebook pages they are real people.

Comment

If you want I can find over 20 articles from ESPN, Fight hype, Ring etc and you can read the comments section and click to their facebook pages they are real people.
              What does it matter... Youtube contains real people as well and you can see just how pathetic people can be on the comment section there. Just go to any news articles and read how people love to turn tragic stories into a blame game. Yes these are real people that do the same thing. People who are die hard Floyd fans will say things like this because they are extremely bias. Just like Lefties and Right wings are extremely bias and plant the blame game and say the most dumbest bullsh-t just to suit their arguments. They are all real people.

Comment

Awww man I can't read all of those, my head hurts just reading one...

Floyd fans really can be dumb as hell at times, what annoys me most is the vernacular they choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Awww man I can't read all of those, my head hurts just reading one...

Floyd fans really can be dumb as hell at times, what annoys me most is the vernacular they choose.

You is jus jealous I ride wit my fellow israelites and if you isn't down yo is my enemy.....

Comment

Yeah, because Floyd is the only major boxing star to have a ******ed ass fanbase. I've seen comments from fans of other sports stars and teams that look just as dumb. It's the internet. People are going to post dumb ****.

Comment

Hectari, have you devoted any of your endless hours of research to collecting racist comments from Pac fans on YouTube, Fight Hype, and various boxing sites?

Or do you just scroll over them when you see them because it doesn't fit your agenda?

Comment

Working...
                      X