Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Bull**** on this entire story.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Haymon is not a dumb man so im guessing there will be stipulations to counter the laziness.
      Well, we'll see if JCC Jr. likes it.... if that stuff does exist

Comment

The only way I see this as being realistic is if they know Golden Boy will split and we all know Canelo will follow Oscar and they need the other big Mexican star to fill that gap. But I don't see this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          47 million... why not man? If it's guaranteed money, they better hope Chavez Jr. finds some kind of motivation
          Hey if JCC can get it good for him, I have to say usually an athlete's motivation to sacrifice declines as they get paid. It takes a special kind of athlete to keep that fire going and let's face JCC was having motivation issues before he ever really made it and you could even question his motivation prior to his biggest fight.

Terrible signs for a hefty long term investment in a boxer, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was just posturing from the Chavez camp but it also kind of makes sense given Haymon's recent actions so who knows.

Comment

Working...
          X