Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cosmetic surgery, an answer to stop bullying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmetic surgery, an answer to stop bullying?

This kid has undergone surgery because her ear gave her classmates' reason to bully her in school.

Would you allow your child to undergo surgery to avoid bullying?

look at the size of those things...make her stand on the roof and you can catch ppvs for free

Comment

kids in 2013 are f#cking pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        kids in 2013 are f#cking pathetic.
        its not their fault. Parents are worthless and shouldnt be parents at all. if they don't teach kids morals, teach them basic stuff and future life.

kids are just result of the society where they live in, but if parents would take care of them - there wont be no silly surgeries or change schools.

Comment

I'd do it, not to prevent bullying i just wouldn't want them walking around with dumbo ears. Those things can get caught on barbed wire or something.

My kids are very athletic though so if they ever get bullied they already know how to defend themselves.
          Last edited by UTEP; 11-13-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Bullying is inexcusable and it has nothing to do with how "tough" the victim is. That attitude is exactly what exacerbates it. People who tell kids to "toughen up" are odious.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              I'd do it, not to prevent bullying i just wouldn't want them walking around with dumbo ears. Those things can get caught on barbwire or something.

My kids are very athletic though so if they ever get bullied they already know how to defend themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Bullying is inexcusable and it has nothing to do with how "tough" the victim is. That attitude is exactly what exacerbates it. People who tell kids to "toughen up" are odious.

i would have turned you from puddy to steel, roryboy.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  I'd do it, not to prevent bullying i just wouldn't want them walking around with dumbo ears. Those things can get caught on barbwire or something.

It's like saying that you should cut part of Bringer's legs because his head is prone to hitting house's ceiling and put those parts to Meat to avoid his head hitting table's edges.

Comment

I'm not really a soft bloke myself, I just understand that people are different. Certain things affect certain people in different ways. I would never judge.

Comment

Working...
                    X