Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys get this ****er signed.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      floyd fans crack me up !!!!!! when shes did it to manny , not only did most floyd fans defend her scoring they agreed with it !!!! LMAO !!!! and some floyd fans scored the fight exactly like she did !!! but now that she did it to floyd what she did is now deemed to be unacceptable !!!!!! hah hhahaha !!! i swear floyd fans expose there hypococies every day !!!!!!!
      If you really watch the Manny Bradley fight , using slow motion and rewind , there have been videos made showing clearly what lands and wont don't , that fight is very close .

Mayweathers fight was a whitewash , that's the difference .

Comment

The real story is that this isn't naturally being taken care of (her getting the boot), and that we have to resort to this.

Something's up. She has proven she is either incompetent or corrupt, and yet, here she is again.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          The real story is that this isn't naturally being taken care of (her getting the boot), and that we have to resort to this.

Something's up. She has proven she is either incompetent or corrupt, and yet, here she is again.
          I agree that it is ridiculous that fans have to resort to this, but unfortunately it is what it is.

I'm sure Keith Kizer and the whole commission has heard the complaints before. The fact that she remains employed is alarming and tells me there is probably some behind the scenes funny business going on... The way I look at it though, there is one thing that can actually force change and that is money. If they start to lose viewership then the networks and promoters lose money and as soon as that happens you best believe CJ Ross will be out of work... I put a threat of a viewer boycott of ALL boxing telecasts starting January 1st, 2014. Obviously I dont want it to have to come to that, but hopefully if we got enough signatures attached to the threat of a viewership boycott by the time Jan 1st 2014 rolls around maybe that will force their hand.

I urge everyone to sign this and report the link on your facebooks and twitters and everything else. I was able to find the website for the Nevada Athletic Commission including phone numbers and emails for their members so lets blow this thing up!!

Comment

She had Mares/Agbeko a draw at 113-113
            Molina/Lara a draw at 115-115
            Khan over Maidana 114-111
            Holt over Tackie 95-95 (other 2 had it 98-92, I didn't see the fight)

Comment

Yeah she has been soooo bad that I'm not even sure it's corruption. If she was just bad in all the major PPVs I'd say maybe someone is paying her off, but the fact that she so routinely screws up everything I am wondering if she is just flat out blind and clueless.

Comment

Who knows how many other fights she screwed up.

Comment

A little disappointed we only got 20 signatures despite this thread getting 440 views....

I guess people either think she's a good judge or are just really lazy lol.

Comment

signed up...but it wont help...i mean 20 people just signed up...to have an impact it would need like 200.000...

Comment

signed....

Comment

Working...
                      X