Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone tell me why maloney started crying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maloney blamed Lennox lmao!

Comment

I don't feel sorry for Maloney. After his classless and hateful comments about Wladimir Klitschko, he deserved some bad karma.

I do feel sorry for Price, though, he's a nice guy who deserved a better fate. Maloney wasn't able to get him enough fights/rounds over the past five years (compare his total rounds to other boxers who started around the same time, after the 2008 Olympics).

Comment

He was freaking out because his Cash Cow died right in front of him...AGAIN!
        Last edited by sicko; 07-06-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

He gets no sympathy from me after what he said about Wlad and Emanuel Steward.

Comment

Maloney made his own bed on this one. Terrible matchmaking on his part. Tony Thompson is a big step up over audley harrison. Price could have defended against a few more guys like pajkic or any durable journeymen. He needs rounds but thompson was too big a step up.

Comment

Just hope they have a defibrillator somewhere around him, he hasn't been the same since the Olympic Irish boxer he pumped his money into committed suicide.

Comment

I would never wish ill health on an old man but let's be real.

This is the guy who claimed Klitschko was happy that Manny Steward had passed away since he no longer had to pay him a cut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5obR1CiDbI

His own decisions as a promoter were absolutely terrible, matching Price against a very good, seasoned veteran in Thompson who is underrated with a guy who has not shown many assets beyond power. And then to do the immediate rematch.. he deserves his loss as a promoter.

Either way, Karma's a *****.

Comment

And to think Maloney legitimately thought this was an easier fight than Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                    Seemed serious
                    could have been worse lol..he had a heart attack one time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Just hope they have a defibrillator somewhere around him, he hasn't been the same since the Olympic Irish boxer he pumped his money into committed suicide.
                      Darren Sutherland

Comment

Working...
                      X