Collapse
No announcement yet.

We haven't forgotten about this Fury...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven't forgotten about this Fury...

Fury is the biggest joke in boxing. He talks bollocks and never backs it up, when his lies is exposed he just ignores it and starts talking crap about someone else. Can't stand the overhyped *****.
    Last edited by Jam Jars; 06-27-2013, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Fury jokes about that himself. He says its the hardest he's been hit.

He's grown on me in terms of his personality. His ******ed antics crack me up. You literally don't know what he's going to do next. Shame he can't really fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Fury is the biggest joke in boxing. He talks bollocks and never backs it up, when his lies is exposed he just ignores it and starts talking crap about someone else. Can't stand the overhyped *****.
        The awkward moment when a David Haye fanboy complains about talking bollocks and never backing it up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          The awkward moment when a David Haye fanboy complains about talking bollocks and never backing it up.....
          Nobody has come close to the amount of people Fury has called out and then backed out of fighting, the guy i a full blown ******ed attention seeker, he's even got that ****** smile going on.

Comment

Fury jokes about that himself. He says its the hardest he's been hit.

He's grown on me in terms of his personality. His ******ed antics crack me up. You literally don't know what he's going to do next. Shame he can't really fight.
            I agree. He does provide us with entertainment and I can honestly say I have begun to watch all of his fights. So I'm a little sold.

Still think Haye walks through him though.

Comment

I am so glad it was this video

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Nobody has come close to the amount of people Fury has called out and then backed out of fighting, the guy i a full blown ******ed attention seeker, he's even got that ****** smile going on.
                David Haye is a pioneer in that field. Fury is just following his blueprint to success.

Comment

David Haye is a pioneer in that field. Fury is just following his blueprint to success.
                  David Haye, David Haye, David Haye. Change the tune Tracey.

Comment

I don't think Fury is World championship material. He's winning fights more on his size than anything else, same as it helps the Klitschkos.

And I think Haye kayos him anytime he feels like.

But it is pretty sad that people are still referring to one punch in the pro debut of a 20 year old kid. Says more about you than him.

Comment

Working...
                    X