Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought Charlie Zelenoff couldn't get any worse... [TOUGH VIEWING]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've watched alot of videos of him im not sure whether he's a major troll or actually thinks hes a cyborg

Comment

it turns out, he studied psychology in harvard

Comment

From a guy who has dealt with him apparently...

Originally posted by MemoCan View Post
        Good on you.

He is clearly psychotic and anybody who denies this needs to really look them selves in the mirror, and if they haven't done so, should just leave the kid alone unless you're trying to some how, some way genuinely help. Like most psychotic disorders, it gets progressively worse as you age and peaks for man in there 20's; usually right around his age. One doesn't need to be a "fan" or be a hater to chart this. There is plethora of videos floating on youtube going back to 2007, to endless posts on countless boxing websites, where you can chart and see his mental regression. Where you see how each week, each month, every year, a chip of reality begins to brake off.

When I first started to talk to Charlie I thought he was the next Andy Kaufman. I quickly realized he is not. He is not some brilliant film student from UCLA nor has he made a dime doing this. Everything he's ever said, no matter how crazy it sounds to you and I, for the most part he truly believes. Why? Because simply his world isn't the world that you and I exist in.

I've never had in me to hate the guy tried to help him going back to my TMM days in Rummy's old website. Looked into schools, jobs, and even the military for him. Tried to get a rematch with Andrew thinking that would redeem and help him. All to no avail.

I am not defending Charlie, some of backlash and hate his gotten he deserves. But what I don't get is the ****s who've gone nearly half decade to go out of there way to bully him and even his family, the same ones that still do it now that keep pushing him. It only makes it worse.

These videos are scary disturbing. It has Bjork 2 written all over it or a lot of people getting hurt. It may not be today, or next week but eventually. Getting a gun in the states is as easy as getting a candy. I would hope that his dad has the common sense to see this and take action, but going by Eugene's past actions I don't hold hope.

Comment

^^Good post.

I do myself worry (quite like I do about Larry,) that he will do something stupid someday,
          I agree this obsession seems to be getting worse and worse over time.

Bjork 2 is on the cards.

Comment

What do you guys mean by "Bjork 2"?

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
              What do you guys mean by "Bjork 2"?
              Bjork had a stalker Ricardo Lopez who made countless videos about her and send them to her personal home in London, he even went as far as making a bomb and sending it to her, he completely lost it.

Lopez's letter bomb was disguised as a book sent by Bjork's record label, Elektra Records. The device was intended to spray sulfuric acid at the opener, killing them or disfiguring them for life. Lopez intended the device to make himself "the one person who changed her life the most", originally wanting to inject the bomb with the HIV virus, but abandoning the plans for feasibility.

On September 12, 1996, Lopez mailed the device to Bjork's residence in London, and filmed one last video for his diary, entitled "Last Day - Ricardo Lopez". In the video, Lopez paints his face in red, black and green greasepaint, shaves his head, and commits suicide by firearm next to a hand painted sign entitled "the best of me", while Bjork's song, "I Remember You" plays in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Bjork had a stalker Ricardo Lopez who made countless videos about her and send them to her personal home in London, he even went as far as making a bomb and sending it to her, he completely lost it.

Lopez's letter bomb was disguised as a book sent by Bjork's record label, Elektra Records. The device was intended to spray sulfuric acid at the opener, killing them or disfiguring them for life. Lopez intended the device to make himself "the one person who changed her life the most", originally wanting to inject the bomb with the HIV virus, but abandoning the plans for feasibility.

On September 12, 1996, Lopez mailed the device to Bjork's residence in London, and filmed one last video for his diary, entitled "Last Day - Ricardo Lopez". In the video, Lopez paints his face in red, black and green greasepaint, shaves his head, and commits suicide by firearm next to a hand painted sign entitled "the best of me", while Bjork's song, "I Remember You" plays in the background.
                wtf.

Why is Charlie Z not locked up in some sort of institution before he ends up doing a "Bjork II"

Comment

Why do you give this guy audience?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    I think its all fake.

even if it is fake, he's got issues.

i don't think it's fake. charlie z is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X