No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    He was still moving. . . He was still a potential thread as long as he could move and grab a gun. DId he have a gun? No. Did the officer know that he didn't manage to get ahold of a gun while he kept reaching down, and moving around while being yelled at to stop? Absolutely not. . .

It's simple procedure, police officers are trained to shoot until the suspect is no longer a potential threat, basically meaning "shoot to kill."

If somebody can still grab a gun and shoot you, he's still a threat. Once you cross that line (by not obeying, and reaching for something - like this guy CLEARLY WAS), cops are gonna tax that ass. . . And justifiably so. . .
    "and justifiably so."

any of you who were unaware of this idiots handicap - you're aware now.

*incidentally, are you ever going to provide those president transcripts? racist piece of ****.

Comment

You're going to make a shit lawyer, Pug.

Comment

Pug is right, you guys just don't understand police protocol. When they draw their weapon, they don't shoot to "injure", they shoot to kill.

Once a cop feels the need to draw his gun, he's gonna put you down. How many shots is irrelevant. He's gonna shoot you to put you down. You have to put yourself in his shoes. Some scumbag is reaching in the back seat after repeatedly ignoring your commands with your gun drawn, you have to assume he's either insane, or has a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          Pug is right, you guys just don't understand police protocol. When they draw their weapon, they don't shoot to "injure", they shoot to kill.

Once a cop feels the need to draw his gun, he's gonna put you down. How many shots is irrelevant. He's gonna shoot you to put you down. You have to put yourself in his shoes. Some scumbag is reaching in the back seat after repeatedly ignoring your commands with your gun drawn, you have to assume he's either insane, or has a weapon.
          **** off. clown.

13 shots?

da phuck outta here.

Comment

Cop did the right thing. One less scum off the streets.

People don't understand what cops in rough neighborhoods go through. You always have to be on alert. You reach for something deadly, I'm going to shoot your ass too. Whether it's a rock, knife, gun, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              You're going to make a shit lawyer, Pug.
              I could argue successfully for the cop, or if I wanted to, the scumbag who was made good.

That's aside the point - I'm saying from an objective standpoint, the police officer followed proper procedure, and both the officer's actions, and procedure are proper.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                **** off. clown.

13 shots?

da phuck outta here.
                Cops have a pension, cushy retirement plans, paid vacation, good working hours, etc.

They're not gonna risk all that to see if some scumbag is pulling a knife or getting his id when he's acting all twitchy. 6 shots, 15 shots. It makes no difference, that dude was toast the minute he got crazy.

You **** off.

The perp should've followed instructions. I wouldn't expect you to know about impulse control.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Dont blame him, guy reached back like he was about to grab something. I woulda done the same
                  I am glad you are not a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Dont blame him, guy reached back like he was about to grab something. I woulda done the same
                    Not surprised....this is how cops are trained to deal with minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      That's what my problem was... once the guy was dropped, the cop was no longer in harms way, yet still kept firing.

It could of been the difference between him living and dying.

The one cop asked how many shots were fired and he said somewhere around 6.... he didnt even realize he damn near emptied his clip.
                      He kept firing until the threat was neutralised and fired for a total of about a second.

Comment

Working...
                      X