Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3 Beats Iphone 5 for best device 2012

http://www.cnet.com/8301-33506_1-575...evice-of-2012/

Samsung Galaxy S3, the Android hero
    It took years of iPhone dominance and many months of Android market leadership for a phone with Google's mobile operating system to knock the iPhone off its pedestal. The Samsung Galaxy S3 won that honor. The GS3 is a truly global phone, available on nearly every carrier, nearly everywhere. Its large, vibrant HD display represents a growing class of phones with broader form factors, and its delicate balance of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a sharp 8-megapixel camera, 4G LTE or HSPA+ support, and an accessible price make the Galaxy S3 a worldwide hero

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301-33506_1-575...#ixzz2Eliv23Ww

S3 all day erryday baby!!

Just copped S3 last week. I Love it!

But Google Voice >>> S Voice

Comment

ive had the s3 a week after it came out. weve been throught thick and thin already. this is also the phobe I took all my vacay in philippines with. great device

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Note 2 >>>>> S3

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Note 2 >>>>> S3
          I contemplated getting the Note 2, but that **** (at least for me) was a little too big.

Then again, Sony is apparently working with Android on a "phablet" that's 6" lol

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I contemplated getting the Note 2, but that **** (at least for me) was a little too big.

Then again, Sony is apparently working with Android on a "phablet" that's 6" lol
            That thing better be all screen, cause the Note 2 is really pushing the limits.

Comment

CNET.com>TIME

Comment

Originally posted by -the glove- View Post
                cnet.com>time
                exactly....

Comment

Working...
                X