Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John Targets Juan Manuel Marquez: I'll Win Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is pathetic. His chump ass don't fight anyone of significance and all of a sudden he comes out talking about he can beat Marquez. Your win was suspect anyway. Talking about "Come to Singapore" so we can rob you again.

Comment

lol @ fighting in Singapore.

How about you get your ass over to Mexico and fight at 140, Chris John? JMM is the shot caller, not you.

Comment

Chris John hasn't done anything but hide out in Singapore. I'd love to see him get spanked by Gary Russel Jr.

Comment

John do us all a favor and shut the fock up

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            Seriously, we should all stop talking about the clown, this thread has generated too much undeserved attention for him as it is.
            True, but it's the nerve & principle of it all....

Comment

Chris John the undefeated harhar. I can't believe this guy. Begging for a match and yet has the gall to make demands.

Wallow in obscurity fool.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                Chris John hasn't done anything but hide out in Singapore. I'd love to see him get spanked by Gary Russel Jr.
                Russell vs the Pouting Dragon, I love it. Just not in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Unbeaten Indonesian boxer Chris John is hoping to lure Juan Manuel Marquez to Singapore for a "big money" rematch after the Mexican's stunning win over Manny Pacquiao, a report said Monday.

John outpointed Marquez in Indonesia in 2006 in a decision that was disputed by the Mexican's team. Now John hopes Marquez, who knocked old foe Pacquiao out on Saturday, will be tempted to settle another Asian score.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I dont wanna see Marquez fight Chris John. Marquez should fight Rios or Bradley.

Comment

JMM should offer him a fight at 147 with a 95/5 split on the money. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
                      JMM should offer him a fight at 147 with a 95/5 split on the money. LOL
                      95/5 if he's lucky ... and the fight in México City.

Comment

Working...
                      X