No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John Targets Juan Manuel Marquez: I'll Win Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris John Targets Juan Manuel Marquez: I'll Win Again

Unbeaten Indonesian boxer Chris John is hoping to lure Juan Manuel Marquez to Singapore for a "big money" rematch after the Mexican's stunning win over Manny Pacquiao, a report said Monday.

John outpointed Marquez in Indonesia in 2006 in a decision that was disputed by the Mexican's team. Now John hopes Marquez, who knocked old foe Pacquiao out on Saturday, will be tempted to settle another Asian score.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so they say theres unfinished business yet they feel they beat him and will beat him again

looks like john and his team are trying to ride off marquez' big win

Comment

lol what a joke

although I would love to see Marquez knock John out viciously as well.

Comment

Lol

Keep dreaming Chris John, Marquez if he fights again is going to be against Pacquiao or some other BIG name.

Comment

gtfo john lol

Comment

Hahahahahahha what an idiot

Comment

A funny joke. John is calling out Marquez because he knows the fight will never happen.

Comment

That is all.

Comment

Go to Vegas then clown. Your robbery of a win doesn't matter anymore.
                  this dudes been riding off of that for 6 years. Why would Marquez go over there and get robbed again? They would just blatantly rob him just to make John some kind of great. Marquez is the man John is a washed up old bum!

Comment

ummm.... LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X