Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    I guess Robert been drinking way too much finnish vodka lately
    Both Povetkin and Helenius are part of Sauerland. Helenius' point of view is very biased.

Still, I believe Povetkin can give some problems to Klitschko at the beginning of the fight. Povetkin is tailor made for Vitali Klitschko. His new nickname would be Alexander Pumpkin considering the damage Vitali can do to his face.

Comment

• i think wladimir takes this fight incredibly serious he is from the soviet era Ukraine and russians have done lots of bad **** to his country.

there is two ways he knocks povetkin out in 1st to make a statement or punishes him till 11th round then punches parkinsons in povetkin. afterwards winking at putin.

1st time in a long time when i will be rooting for the big bastard

Comment

• Comment

• I'm starting to get pumped for this fight.. two days!

Comment

• when is HBO going to start promoting this fight? I still barely see anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
              Both Povetkin and Helenius are part of Sauerland. Helenius' point of view is very biased.

Still, I believe Povetkin can give some problems to Klitschko at the beginning of the fight. Povetkin is tailor made for Vitali Klitschko. His new nickname would be Alexander Pumpkin considering the damage Vitali can do to his face.
              This one is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                when is HBO going to start promoting this fight? I still barely see anything about it.
                It sucks that they didn't have a US tour to promote this fight.

Comment

• Have you guys seen Dwyer's last video. He's gone totally nuts when speaking about Povetkin's strenght. I feel he has the arrogance of always wanting to surf against the wave no matter what the circumstances are.

Comment

• did wlad keep the same team after manny passed away?

Comment

• I hope they show the weigh-ins tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X