Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Henry Armstrong not ranked higher than Sugar Ray Robinson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Wait...so the guy who's jock you were on for saying "higher than Floyd" wasn't hurt? But the guy saying something about other fighters, is?

Tight logic, twit.
    Yeah he is as he quite clearly said it as a dig back at the guy who said ''higher than floyd'' you utter ******.

Flat1985 was only messing with Larry seeing as how Larry is a big Mayweather fan, Frank Ducketts replied as that comment hurt his butt or as you cool kids call it made him ''butthurt''.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      My man J. #Mirror
      God damn laaaaawd have mercy. I seem to have messed with the wrong people. Please i beggeth forgiveness from you two. If i had known you two had a ****sexual pact i would have known not to mess with you. Please accept my apologies, buddies.

Jeesus saveth me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Yeah he is as he quite clearly said it as a dig back at the guy who said ''higher than floyd'' you utter ******.

Flat1985 was only messing with Larry seeing as how Larry is a big Mayweather fan, Frank Ducketts replied as that comment hurt his butt or as you cool kids call it made him ''butthurt''.
        When you didnt let it go, you went looking for trouble. In this case you went looking for a reply, lmao.

When you have to tell someone they're butt hurt...they probably arent. Who would be butt hurt when its Armstrong and Leonard being ranked over Floyd, lmao. #Mirror

Comment

God damn laaaaawd have mercy. I seem to have messed with the wrong people. Please i beggeth forgiveness from you two. If i had known you two had a ****sexual pact i would have known not to mess with you. Please accept my apologies, buddies.

Jeesus saveth me.
          Damn, he planned this out, wtf! Hilarious!

Comment

When you didnt let it go, you went looking for trouble. In this case you went looking for a reply, lmao.

When you have to tell someone they're butt hurt...they probably arent. Who would be butt hurt when its Armstrong and Leonard being ranked over Floyd, lmao. #Mirror
            Jeeezus have mercaay. Fair enough. It's Armstrong and Robinson btw..but hey ho.

And what's with the #Mirror? Apologies but my internet twang is still lacking.

Comment

Damn, he planned this out, wtf! Hilarious!
              Planned what out, Mr Butcher?

Comment

He arguably is.

He's Top 5 and no lower IMO.

Comment

Jeeezus have mercaay. Fair enough. It's Armstrong and Robinson btw..but hey ho.

And what's with the #Mirror? Apologies but my internet twang is still lacking.
                  You went from 'ouch to butthhurtness' in 15 minutes, lmao.

Comment

Planned what out, Mr Butcher?
                    The plane, the plane...you know. Da plane...

Comment

Both Armstrong and Robinson were great, both moved through multiple divisions winning titles. But I believe that 'cross over' appeal heavily favors Robinson and therefore he ranks higher in the all-time great lists..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X