No announcement yet.

Golpe A Golpe - Marquez Discusses his Preparation for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    He says maybe even 5 months of training to build up his muscle mass and move up in weight correctly, that's crazy, he'll overtrain if he does that.
    Training for 5 months to build strength in itself will not lead to overtraining.

Comment

He says maybe even 5 months of training to build up his muscle mass and move up in weight correctly, that's crazy, he'll overtrain if he does that.
      he did that for the Mayweather fight I believe

Comment

the f**k does jmm know about strength and conditioning, other than drinking piss?

i mean seriously pay the extra few bucks and get in a conditioning coach... make it war!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hvirk View Post
          the f**k does jmm know about strength and conditioning, other than drinking piss?

i mean seriously pay the extra few bucks and get in a conditioning coach... make it war!!!!
          You see this right here? This is a perfect example of a person with, and I quote,

*******ation - A sickness which impacts the human brain into Obsessing, and or having ****sexual tendicies about one Emmanuel Pacquiao. Side effects may include ****sexuality, stupidity, lack of common sense, jealousy, and or sore throat.

Comment

what are you talking about lol

why would marquez overtrain?

havent you ever had muscle training? at the end of the period you feel like you can fight a bear cuz you feel so strong
            Last edited by Paclan; 05-23-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X