Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't really find this episode to be weak in any way, I quite liked it. Finally got to see Mel naked so that was a bonus too, been waiting a while to see what was under them clothes. A clear tit shot would have been good though.

Tyrian is boss and has the best lines in he show Shae will be the end of him.

Daenerys is actually making me wanna change my avi!

Next episode looks dope.

Comment

• Man, what is up with all the latest Dany scenes? They're all her putting Jorah on blast, then sharing a touching moment, then her hardening up and ordering him around like she knows her ****. At the end of season 1 they made it out like she had matured into a capable, confident leader, but she's regressed to a scared girl hiding behind tough talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I didn't really find this episode to be weak in any way, I quite liked it. Finally got to see Mel naked so that was a bonus too, been waiting a while to see what was under them clothes. A clear tit shot would have been good though.

Tyrian is boss and has the best lines in he show Shae will be the end of him.

Daenerys is actually making me wanna change my avi!

Next episode looks dope.
        Given the way the scene was shot, I doubt we'll be seeing Mel nude in this series.

Comment

• A Prediction, this is pure prediction what i'm going to say..

Just judging by the way Yara talked to Theon and how she let him know one of her favorite memories of him before he left, I believe his father is going to kill him, she knows it too. He'll be killed for killing those 2 little boys, it's too much of a embarrassment on the greyjoys, Like she said "They are Iron born" but not to that extent. She doesn't want him to die "so far from the sea" .. so he will die at Home.

I could be totally off, but like I said, prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
            A Prediction, this is pure prediction what i'm going to say..

Just judging by the way Yara talked to Theon and how she let him know one of her favorite memories of him before he left, I believe his father is going to kill him, she knows it too. He'll be killed for killing those 2 little boys, it's too much of a embarrassment on the greyjoys, Like she said "They are Iron born" but not to that extent. She doesn't want him to die "so far from the sea" .. so he will die at Home.

I could be totally off, but like I said, prediction.
            I don't see him returning at all. He's too stubborn, and will remain at Winterfell.

Comment

• The Dany part was the same scene we've gotten for the past 8 weeks:

"Be careful Kahleesi"

"I AM THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS!!"

lol

Comment

• i thought that Tyrion would at least have a couple of generals with him when coming up with a plan to defend against Stannis

Comment

• All the Lanister generals are all off with his father, and I don't think he trust anyone in Kings Landing.

Comment

• gotcha....

Comment

• Why the hell did they wait to put all the back story into 1 fukin episode. They had plenty of time to talk about the Onion Knight, protecting Kings Landing, etc in other episodes. But instead they filled it with made up plots and pointless T&A.
                      So this past episode they used it to put all the pieces in place but no action happens at all.SMH
                      The next episode is from my understanding all about the Blackwater, so what they hell are they going to do with all the other story lines that need to be closed. Jon and Halfhand, Dany and her dragons(not to mention 2 companions she hasn't met yet), Theon, Bran and Winterfell, and Arya saying bye to Jaqen. Are they going to cram it all into the last episode? And if they don't, why the fuk did they put in this other useless ish like Ros and Renly in the other episodes so that they could finish the more important stories.
                      I still love the show but like someones else was saying the writers really seem amatuerish.
                      over

Comment

Working...
                      X