Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ringside IMF Tech gloves vs. Everlast pro training gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringside IMF Tech gloves vs. Everlast pro training gloves?

I see both pairs on sale on ebay, brand new, and was wondering if anyone can compare the two gloves?

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...raining+gloves

I know the ringside imf have a good rep, but what about the everlast pro professional gloves?

Please don't go everlast....

Just my 0.2

Comment

Never get neverlast, they sell bad gear.

Comment

Thank God the boxing community is starting to take notice of the fact that everyone at Everlast needs a boot in their ass. That being said, IMF Tech is the answer. It's not even close.

Comment

I notice that Everlast's rep isn't all that liked when it comes to their boxing gear.

Does this only apply to their cheap economy line of gear, or ALL of their gear?

Comment

Originally posted by royjoneschin View Post
            I notice that Everlast's rep isn't all that liked when it comes to their boxing gear.

they cheap out considering how long they have been making equipment.

the protex 3 stuff is good thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by royjoneschin View Post

Most all of their stuff, including the upper line stuff.

And even then, the upper line stuff still sports their brand, which is embarrassing to wear when you consider 98% of their products suck.

And even then you're giving money to them to exist.

And even then when you get your upper line products, something about them will suck, just not as many things as their lower lines. For example, the padding in their pro fight gloves is uneven. I once thought, thought I got away with finally getting a good product from them in their Mantis mitts but then I discovered pen marks allover the front of the right one.

They'll find some way to suck, trust me.

Comment

So that other big name Lonsdale are better than Everlast?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  So that other big name Lonsdale are better than Everlast?
                  londsdale = ringside

in fact, londsdale molded foam gloves = ringside IMF gloves

Comment

I'm looking to buy the everlast leather training gloves off ringside and their only 35$ from originally 100$. I've seen a lot of great reviews on them you should probably pick them up, their not like the rest of their ****ty stuff that I was dumb enough to buy.

http://www.ringside.com/Everlast-Lea...uctinfo/EVTGV/

I'll be buying one of these and my friend will pick one up as well I'll let you guys know how they are when I purchase them.
                    Last edited by xxMidgetxx; 09-21-2010, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X