Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *****s have SO MUCH PRIDE in how much Floyd makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
    I mean ive been watching boxing since the 80s & i have never come across a fan base so ENAMORED with ppv buys, live gate receipts, high ratings of preview shows, all things that have nothing to do with what happens inside the ring.

What's more i found intriguing is the *****s in depth knowledge & assurance as to how much Floyd makes & how much Pacquiao & other boxers make. Its as if they have access to their online bank accounts & financial portfolio.

What about taking pride in what your favorite boxer does INSIDE THE RING? What about being proud that you witnessed a great legendary war? That your favorite boxer took on great opposition & he captivated & inspired you with what he did in the ring.

Why do *****s especially like bernardo aka dos dominicano Andstill/al haymon/ ggmarquez/ nyualum take such great pleasure in how much another man makes & how much less others compared to floyd make? Do they get dibs from Floyd?

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I mean michael jordan fans, lebron fans, tyson fans, ali fans, i never hear them big up their live gate reciepts. Ive never heard ray leonard fans mock other boxer fans boxing preview show's low ratings?

Ive never come across such a petty subspecies fan base of any team, or sporting individual as the *****s.

They are a eerily fascinating yet ignorantly trifling creatures that should be dissected & studied by sociologists & psychologists for years to come.
    You pretty much answered your own question. People with no character have to make themselves look good in other ways.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      *****s will duck this thread like a plague.
      That sig is so ****ed up, I cant stop laughing.

Comment

expect to be put on ignore by 50% of the cult

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          **** Shane. Shane broke.
          Originally posted by Shōgun View Post
          6 million thats what he's gonna get on saturday just for one round on fighting ahhahhahahhahah

paccy should be careful if he keeps cheatin on his wife he's gonna have to pay millions lmaooooooo
          you see what im talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
            expect to be put on ignore by 50% of the cult
            to be put on ignore by a ***** is very complimentary.

Comment

Aye Hate Giver, I'm coming for you SON!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                Aye Hate Giver, I'm coming for you SON!!!!!!!!!
                what are you gonna do?

gray k me?

wait, put me on ignore?

Comment

never understood it.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                    never understood it.
                    they are a new subspecies breed of fans. i have never come across a fanbase of a sporting individual or team.

not even annoying cowboy & red sox fans stoop this low.

Comment

I think it's even more funny that a lot of fans actually get happy and excited when they find out the fighters they are rooting for is dating a good looking woman....they even brag about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X