Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do YOU think won? Manny Pacquiao vs JM Marquez II (OFFICIAL POLL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    There are media, commentators, and most fans have JLC winning, but i don't think their basing it on total punches landed. They based it on Castillo winning more rounds than PBF cuz he was more in control/effective in the fight.
    agreed !

for the Marquez vs pac II most media had it in Marquez favor for the same reason you stated in regards to Casttillo unofficial victory over floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      115-112 for Pac. He was more agressive, backing up JMM, and the rounds that he won, landed more punches than JMM. Also when Jim Lampley keep saying JMM landing his right, JMM was landing it at Pac's gloves or the air. Jim Lampley always does this, exaggerates or try to make it exciting.
      WOW 115-112? I'm done with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
        WOW 115-112? I'm done with you.
        Agreed, That was a ******* scorecard. The biggest Pacquiao fan on this board, PacDbest, scored the fight a draw.

Comment

• as the results of the poll show, the point is this fight was close enough to be a toss up.

bottomline, it wasn't a robbery by any means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
            as the results of the poll show, the point is this fight was close enough to be a toss up.

bottomline, it wasn't a robbery by any means.
            "Business is finished" - Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• I had Marquez winning 114-113. Both Roach and Pac know he won. That's why Roach wants a trilogy so badly, and Pacquiao basically agreed with Marquez when he showed up at the Phillippines to challenge him and said "You know I won that fight".

I wish Marquez was a little younger and closer to his prime now. Right now a 3rd fight would be meaningless, and probably wouldn't last more than 3 rounds.

Comment

• Found it, thought Marquez won a pretty clear one as well but it was close.

Comment

Working...
                X