X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wigan at home. could have been worse.

Comment

• So we're at Etihad twice next month and the Champions' League.

Big time footy.

City largely have our number but I'd like to see how Matic deals with Yaya. We should be able to score a few too. They will be great games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        So we're at Etihad twice next month and the Champions' League.

Big time footy.

City largely have our number but I'd like to see how Matic deals with Yaya. We should be able to score a few too. They will be great games.
        They could be. I worry that Mourinho will be parking the bus. Not disrespecting him at all, that's what I would do if I were playing at City. Mourinho is a results kinda guy.

Comment

• Yo BEDROOM BULLY, talk to me about WHITE English princesses traveling to Africa to get their rectums destroyed by African warlords.

Damn Arsenal have a tough schedule for the next two months.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            They could be. I worry that Mourinho will be parking the bus. Not disrespecting him at all, that's what I would do if I were playing at City. Mourinho is a results kinda guy.
            I think City should suit us as they throw bodies forward. I think in our bore draws neither Man United or Arsenal really tried to win the game and always had a midfielder or two goal-side of our attacking three even when they had the ball.

City don't seem to care about that.

Chelsea will be more circumspect in the league game but I think I expect Chelsea to score in both games. It will be good for us, it will show us where we are at.

It should also kick off a new rivalry between the two clubs which is very tame at the minute. Mourinho will needling Pellegrini non-stop now. Sometimes you need that bit off needle to make it more fun when the sides meet.

I'd also be interested to see if Pellegrini would go with 2 in midfield against what will be a Chelsea 3 more than likely.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-26-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I think City should suit us as they throw bodies forward. I think in our bore draws neither Man United or Arsenal really tried to win the game and always had a midfielder or two goal-side of our attacking three even when they had the ball.

City don't seem to care about that.

Chelsea will be more circumspect in the league game but I think I expect Chelsea to score in both games. It will be good for us, it will show us where we are at.

It should also kick off a new rivalry between the two clubs which is very tame at the minute. Mourinho will needling Pellegrini non-stop now. Sometimes you need that bit off needle to make it more fun when the sides meet.

I'd also be interested to see if Pellegrini would go with 2 in midfield against what will be a Chelsea 3 more than likely.
              There's no 'if' about it.

Pellegrini is a bit of a nutcase. Not only will we go 4-2-2-2 against you, he'll do that against Barca as well. The man just doesn't give a ****.

The only way we won't go 2 up top is if injuries prevent it.

Either Fernandinho continues to play blinders in the big games or you and Barca will do us. The equation is that simple with the formation we play because we all know Yaya won't track your runners.

I'm not sure about dates but I think our first leg with Barca is about 2/3 days after that cup tie. I wouldn't mind a couple of players being rested for it tbh, if a key player gets injured in that cup tie we'd be ****ed and all the quadruple talk is nonsense anyway.

Comment

• Sparked, what's this I'm hearing about Essien actually passing the medical?

Not sure what is harder to believe. The above or man landing on the sun.

Comment

• What happened to Nocerino?

Last time I remember watching him a few months ago I'm sure he was one of Milan's key players, why is he rocking up at West Ham on loan?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Sparked, what's this I'm hearing about Essien actually passing the medical?

Not sure what is harder to believe. The above or man landing on the sun.
                    Yeah, a mate of mine text me this morning to say he failed it.

I can't believe for one second he's actually passed a medical. If he did - he'd still be awesome and still playing for us.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-26-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I think I disagree with nearly everyone in this thread about this one.

The league at the end of the day is a national title.
                      I was one of the few who said CL>PL also.. Premier league is the best of England.. CL is best of Europe..

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Money_May and Bully - do you reckon Rooney is worth £300 g's a week?

Seems absolutely mental if that is what he asking for. I don't think Chelsea can afford him better off leaving him alone.
                      It's very hard to work out lol.. seriously is anyone really worth even 10k+ a week just to kick a ball about a pitch at the end of the day.

But for United short term? based on current form (before injury) YES.. he was the only one who looked good and was working his arse off.. He is a world class player and has been for 10 years. I think it would REALLY hurt if Moyes were to sell him and then things don't pick up..

But thinking long term? No i'd rather sell now for 30 odd million invest in a midfielder like Gundogan and get another top striker.. and the wages would be less then 300k. Thing is are there any strikers of Rooney quality available? of the top of my head i can't think of any.. But he is old and has alot of mileage already..

It's a tough one.. i think for the moment you need to stick and give him the contract otherwise he could go for nothing..

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                      United imo should sell Rooney for megabucks to PSG then shift Young, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Ferdinand out the door permanently, maybe even Vidic. That should raise up millions on top of the 150 mil war chest Moyes apparently has and let's hypothetically say he has 200 mil to spend. He should go buy a left winger, right winger, another striker to cover for RVP if he gets injured or for rotation, a commanding centre midfielder, a fresh left back (to phase Evra out), a centre back and maybe one more player.

This way they get rid of the junk and Moyes can begin to build a team around his vision.
                      If moyes does that.. then expect another season of transition.. you can't just say **** off too 7-8 players and then replace them with another 7-8 and expect things to click... City and Chelsea made those kind of mistakes years ago. There needs to be some kind of structure..

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                      Yo BEDROOM BULLY, talk to me about WHITE English princesses traveling to Africa to get their rectums destroyed by African warlords.
                      That's why i impregnated a latvian.. English girls are generally stuck up and difficult ****s who look very average and get caked in make up.. I worry about my sister though.. poor girl lives in America.. i worry she may get violated by a big AA
                      Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 01-26-2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X