• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cax. View Post
    larry you know im your boy an all, but i had the avatar first
    for a second there i thought i made this thread
    yea you did..but im sorry..this is too good to be true

Comment

Actually I think it's shows how much of a **** he is.

But I do admire his business acumen.

Comment

They will discuss this mega-fight all during the Pac vs Hatton "Battle of the leftovers" exhibition fight later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
          and how many floyd nutlicking threads are you going to make today?
          lol a mad pacman fan...his time is over..he may get ko'd 2nite..floyd p4p31 deal with it

Comment

It is a good move on Golden Boys part to use this big event as a launching pad for their next big event. It works out really well, because so much media was in town already to cover the fight.

Comment

First of all, Floyd didn't plan this, his handlers did. Second of all, it's easy to see through and his 'event' is shortlived. No one is going to ditch the PPV to hear his announcement. If it were a REAL diss towards them, he'd of held it at the same time, but.. we all know his handlers wouldn't be that ****ing dumb. ;]

Comment

floyd is piggy backing on the hype of this fight.don't try and make it more than it is larry.even for you this is an insane level of huggetry.

Comment

Marquez doesn't look like he wants to fight him, he looks more like he wants to give Floyd a bj.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    lol a mad pacman fan...his time is over..he may get ko'd 2nite..floyd p4p31 deal with it

mad? whos' mad? annoyed? yes....

I find it ironic how obnoxious you are, just like your hero Floyd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                      Marquez doesn't look like he wants to fight him, he looks more like he wants to give Floyd a bj.
                      Damn you're gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X