Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about a poll option for vegetarians?

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      What about a poll option for vegetarians?

E
      vegetarians can go eat a dick

Comment

Pork.

Ribs, Bacon, Tenderloin, Sausage etc.

It's the most delicious of meats to me, those fat little ****s.

Oh and it pisses me off how everyone is angry at our farmers for farming them. They're ****ing food, get over it bitches.

Me likes my bacon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
          vegetarians can go eat a dick
          Hear Hear.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
            but the cum has lots of calories, in case ur swallowing it
            90 calories of pure protein. well salts and other things. and the thing about THAT particular protein is that its...collagen. you know, the thing that your skin loses as you age. so, it makes a perrrrrfect antiaging cream. mixed with a little oil of olay, youve got yourself a fantastic wrinkle reducer.

you think im kidding? you think im joking? im not. people dont believe my age. and im not even kidding.

women pay loads of money for anti aging creams that contain placenta. placenta. from some other chick. cos it contains collagen. ew. id rather have my mans cum on my face than some other chicks PLACENTA, ffs.

EDIT: i should add thats 90 calories PER OUNCE, and most loads are about 2-3 ounces. i know this cos i used to do semen analysis. professionally.

dont ask.

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            i got your tube steak right here
            now THATS something i havent heard in a looong time. tube steak. lol.
            Last edited by vanilamilkshake; 04-15-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Here, here*

E

Comment

Comment

Why isnt fish considered a meat?

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                    90 calories of pure protein. well salts and other things. and the thing about THAT particular protein is that its...collagen. you know, the thing that your skin loses as you age. so, it makes a perrrrrfect antiaging cream. mixed with a little oil of olay, youve got yourself a fantastic wrinkle reducer.

you think im kidding? you think im joking? im not. people dont believe my age. and im not even kidding.

women pay loads of money for anti aging creams that contain placenta. placenta. from some other chick. cos it contains collagen. ew. id rather have my mans cum on my face than some other chicks PLACENTA, ffs.

EDIT: i should add thats 90 calories PER OUNCE, and most loads are about 2-3 ounces. i know this cos i used to do semen analysis. professionally.

dont ask.

now THATS something i havent heard in a looong time. tube steak. lol.
                    my wife said i've got the biggest loads she's ever seen, maybe i could give u some face cream

Comment

Chicken and pork.

Comment

Working...
                      X