No announcement yet.

Biggest hypejobs of this decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    SD is not obvious.... plus there's too many people who actually watched the fight instead of listening to some chumps and their bogus ass compu box stats. I had B-Hop winnin' it!

How much do you get payed for commentating or judging world championship fights? **** all so leave it to people who know what there doing.

Comment

Victor Oganov immediately comes to mind. 26-0 with 26 knockouts, 26 were bums. He was already getting billed by some as the next great wrecking ball until he got absolutely destroyed by some nobody. If you look at his record he's like 32-2 now with 32 knockouts, but all his opponents sucked.

Comment

I don't see Hatton as a hypejob and if he is a hypejob for beating an old Tszyu and Castillo while beating the occasional Paulie type B list fighter, then DLH is certainly as much of a hypejob. If you look at their careers against the best in the world, the real prime elites DLH and Hatton are about the same.

Comment

Jeff Lacy

They made him out to be the next Mike tyson or something.

Hatton is not a hype Job, he is really popular but I don't see him being over hyped... He is a solid LWW who as of now is uncontested. I don't really see how that's hype. He decisively beat the the current best competition and Paul is in his prime.
          Last edited by Underdog82; 11-30-2008, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Pavlik was overhyped a bit too. They tried to make him sound unbeatable and gave him to much of a chance to win against Hopkins. But I still think he is a solid boxer who will stop most anyone at 160.

Comment

Jeff Lacy
              Miguel Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                who was the kid that emmanuell steward was training that lost to vera? that was a ton of **** talk.

there are a few arreola fans going about now, i like arreola but he will have zero success once he steps into top heavy category.

how about dominick(sp) guinn?

i also have a good feeling david haye will get put out soon and end his hype.
                Andy Lee, I still don't understand how he lost to VERA. Fatty Toney also made Guinn look like amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                  Jeff Lacy
                  Miguel Cotto
                  Here it comes with his hating on Cotto. We no he is Floyds biggest threat and you are trying to Bash him so you can feel goood, cuz you are scared that Cotto would dismantle Floyd!!!!!! And By the way how is Cotto overhyped ----''

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Here it comes with his hating on Cotto. We no he is Floyds biggest threat and you are trying to Bash him so you can feel goood, cuz you are scared that Cotto would dismantle Floyd!!!!!! And By the way how is Cotto overhyped ----''
                    Cotto was offered a fight at 140 but ducked Mayweather

He beat nobody at 140
                    Drew with Mosley Beat Judah(who hasn't) and stopped by a punching bag with a chin

Comment

David Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X