No announcement yet.

Viking, Oblivion or Two Worlds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking, Oblivion or Two Worlds

So whats the best to buy out the 3 RPG Games..

Im on XBOX 360 aswell BTW

Only played Oblivion, which was good ****ing time consuming. Didn't think it would be my time of game (dare I say a bit geeky!) Would recommend it though.

Comment

Oblivion or Mass Effect

Oblivion is a good value because its so long though,

Comment

Oblivion, Two worlds is ****ing garbage. Don't know about vikings.

Comment

Do not get Two Worlds, It is pure ****. Oblivion is very good, But i ain't played Vikings tbh

Comment

Mass Effect is more your type of game. I recommend getting it.

Comment

Man, I took in my Oblivion a LONG time ago to get another game. Man, I might just have to get it again. I forgot how much that game kicked ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
                Man, I took in my Oblivion a LONG time ago to get another game. Man, I might just have to get it again. I forgot how much that game kicked ass...
                If i get Oblivion dya think i should get the Add On Shivering Isles or whatever with it?

Or dya not need that til you reach a certain level?

Whats the game all about, what dya do etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Numero^Uno^Rafa View Post
                  If i get Oblivion dya think i should get the Add On Shivering Isles or whatever with it?

Or dya not need that til you reach a certain level?

Whats the game all about, what dya do etc?
                  Are you into RPG's? Cause if you are, you NEED to get this game. Matter of fact, bud, you just sealed the deal. I'm going tomorrow and getting a copy.
                  There is probably close to 100 hours of game play, if you get really in depth into it. The game guide alone is 360+ pages.
                  It's just a freaking kick ass game, and you can customize your character. You can be a all out brawler, a pure magician, a stealth type, or a mixture of all. The replay value alone makes the game well worth the money.

Comment

Yeah i dont mind RPG's, Only RPG ive played recently is World Of Warcraft, I doubt its the same as that, Ain't played WOW in a while tho, probably over 6 month, Got to 70, Epic'd up and got bored.

Comment

Working...
                    X