Shemales are a ****ing joke!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shemales are a ****ing joke!!

Who they foolin??

Only dudes too drunk to check under the skirt before leaving the club with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Only dudes too drunk to check under the skirt before leaving the club with it.
      good one!!

Comment

I was at a club in Chicago this past weekend called Moe's Cantina and i saw two shemales that were about 6'5 220, it was pretty crazy

Comment

crazy? that sounds terrifying.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              I was at a club in Chicago this past weekend called Moe's Cantina and i saw two shemales that were about 6'5 220, it was pretty crazy
              You **** 'em?

Comment

Hitman, did you get there number? I'd like to **** one, just for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
                  Hitman, did you get there number? I'd like to **** one, just for a laugh.
                  nah, im only 6'4 215, they were just a little too big for me.

they actually had some dudes who were all over them who were gigantic body builder types.

Comment

Funny story from when i went to Amsterdam. Me and my mates were cruising the red light district. Down the backstreets(where the more skanky hoes are) smoking a big fat spliff.

We heard loads of noise and as we got nearer saw it was a group of english lads, at a doorway with this bird with her back turned. All the guys were pissed up and singing 'GET YOUR **** OUT FOR THE LADS'. We hung around cos we were hopin to see some **** as we were walking by.

One of the lads then decided he wanted a piece and started walking towards the doorway to get a **** when it turned round to reveal a ****ing schlong. At which point all these guys mates (we were pretty horrified aswell) who at first were horrified started singing and pointing en masse at the bloke who was gonna **** it "ANDY IS A GAYBOY NANANA". By this point with all the singing a fairly large crowd had gathered to see what all the ruckus was about. The guy who was gonna **** it went bright red ,I've never seen anyone look so embarassed!!! being ridiculously stoned made it one of the funniest parts of our whole trip!!

Comment

Working...
                    X