Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Boxingscene Personalities that you just cant do without!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Boxingscene Personalities that you just cant do without!

Neils90210
    First ballot hall of famer all the way and Boxingscene's favorite liberal...some may find him leaning a bit to hard to the left but how do you not like this guy. Neils is a pioneer of sorts, his boxingscene parties are the stuff of legends and he probably gets more ***** then anyone here, even Bdevils. I can gurantee you one thing, if Neils had a dry cleaners near me I know who would be getting my business, right?

JAck the Rippuh
    No Im not putting him on just because he is black or because he intimidates me but those are two very good reasons anyways. Jack has as good a personality as there is on these boards and I think he has done quite a bit to change many of the "south will rise again" hopes of many of the southern posters, I think many of the racists only hope it "sot of rises again"(great work Rip!). How dul would this place be with at this mother****er, it would be awful. Lets just say if Jack new Karate he could be unstoppable, am I wrong?

PBDS
    Old enough to be 46% of our dads and 19% of our granpas this is cool cat that knows how to work the system. Im mean who else can stay home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and still manage to afford a pool? Pretty ****ing impressive. It is going to be real sad when Pump and Reeno force him out in a couple of years with there newly implemented cut off age of 45 but lets just enjoy him as long as we can! I know there have been alot of BI rumors surronded mr PBDS but let me assure you I have had the chance to meet this man in the flesh and he only stares, he doesnt take it all the way...which is nice ya know?

Anorak
    Sure some may think he is a loser, sure he spends 18 hours a day here but isnt that why we love him? Annie has really matured-he is pretty funny although a bit overrated but tell me your not intriuged about his face, it has to look hot right? He has feuds with 1300 posters and he has good solid relationships with about another 450, some call him a loser but not me, I call him my rock and when Im in trouble I know who I want holding me, do you? Ya know we can nit pick with Anorak all we want but you know what I love about him, besides the fact that all british people are hot both male and female, what I love is his passion and if you cant love him for his passion, **** I dont know?

JeffHayes/Juyjuy
    Now there is no debate here, Juy is a loser and he is a ****** but that doesnt mean he isnt in the club, everyone needs someone to make fun of and here at boxingscene the place to go if you want to feel better about yourself is definately JeffHayes. What do you think the odds are that at this moment actual Chris Eubank sperm rests at the bottom of Juys stomach, is a 43% chance too much? I dont think if given the chance any of us would really want to hang out with the guy but here on the boards is a different story, if you get points for persistence then Jeff has a lot of points and has undeniably worked his way in too many of our hearts. I love you Jeff, I just wish you would start smoking, you take care pal.

BrownBomber
    Who the **** would mess with this dude? Sure you could punch him in his big fat head but your gonna break your hand right? then your ****ed! You can easily tell he is really into Bukkake and if that isnt something that endears you to him maybe his love of Terry Norris is, hell what do I know? All I know is Bomber is a mexican and from my jaded view he is one of the few that doesnt stink, good for you BB. Sure he has probably bagged half the number of bitches we all think he has but why should we even let that enter our minds, the fact remains that Agony would squat on his spear in a second so give it up to the illegal immigrant from LA-his landscaping business started out as a joke and now look at him he is doing 16 lawns a week, as ALi would say respec!

BozoNoNo
    I know I know she doenst post any more or isnt allowed to post but who cares, she is easily the most controversially figure here on the forums and we all miss her. Think about how rare she is,1) she is asian 2) she has a smokin hot body with perfect **** and 3) she knows a ton about our favorite sport....sure she can be a ***** most of the times and often times downright mean but we would all **** the **** out of Bozo and do so with a lot of pride! I know Ive tried to do it a ton of times and she is only down with the finger, ****ing *****! I would like everyone to do me a favor, at some point today I would like you to ask Allah to return our beloved Bozo and if that doenst work contact Reeno-yes she will be banned again in a week or so from return but who gives a **** isnt that what we will want after a week of her anyways. God I love asians, they will do anything in bed those filthy whores!

Superlightweight
    Dont be fooled or afraid, does anyone know what Boxingscenes champion weighs? Lightweight is 5'1" 111 pounds, sure he may have some skills but 83 % of us here would just beat the little ****er down into submission...Im not saying he isnt a hard worker cuz he is Im just saying like Exig he is very very little. If Neils is the house liberal Super spends alot of his time as a member of the right wing and he is proud do so even though his mother has no health insurance, its awesome how it doenst even faze him! No one really knows if he was eating that big black chick ***** or not, ya know the chick he used to love to show off but could you imagine his little ass balls deep in a 188 pound black chick, nice work Super you have my full support!

Raesaad
    Lets see he is nice, he's mexican, he claims to **** lots of chicks and he has a mustache...something is not ****ing adding up, does everyone want to join me in saying one gigantic boxingscene BULL****! I get the opportunity to meet this bum in a little over a month and let me tell you, if he crosses me one time Im just gonna stute slap him right across that face and then **** him with badbloods dick, no I probably wont **** him with bloods dick but I will degrade him and I will definately hit him. Rae is everyones friend and a guy that you can really trust to give you good solid sound.....never mind-your an idiot like the rest of us but I dont care Im proud of him are you?

BadBlood
    Talk about a confused young man, his mother left him when he was three and his dad could be any number of rogue losers in the black whole at Oakland Alameta but he still found a way to make it to boxingscene, good for you blood, sure he makes 12.50 an hour but why should we judge him for that I know I dont, I think he is a complte loser for alot of other reasons besides is very low pay. I have been told his looks are underated and his love of people is something you notice right away but lets be honest-we all enjoy him and thats all that matters. Jerked off a stump and raised by the sun, the kid has been dealt a tough life but lets all put our hands together for Blood his attitude is one of a kind around here!

There are so many others that help make this place what it is but I actually have got to eventually do some work.

....Quality work Scappy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
      Neils90210
      First ballot hall of famer all the way and Boxingscene's favorite liberal...some may find him leaning a bit to hard to the left but how do you not like this guy. Neils is a pioneer of sorts, his boxingscene parties are the stuff of legends and he probably gets more ***** then anyone here, even Bdevils. I can gurantee you one thing, if Neils had a dry cleaners near me I know who would be getting my business, right?

JAck the Rippuh
      No Im not putting him on just because he is black or because he intimidates me but those are two very good reasons anyways. Jack has as good a personality as there is on these boards and I think he has done quite a bit to change many of the "south will rise again" hopes of many of the southern posters, I think many of the racists only hope it "sot of rises again"(great work Rip!). How dul would this place be with at this mother****er, it would be awful. Lets just say if Jack new Karate he could be unstoppable, am I wrong?

PBDS
      Old enough to be 46% of our dads and 19% of our granpas this is cool cat that knows how to work the system. Im mean who else can stay home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and still manage to afford a pool? Pretty ****ing impressive. It is going to be real sad when Pump and Reeno force him out in a couple of years with there newly implemented cut off age of 45 but lets just enjoy him as long as we can! I know there have been alot of BI rumors surronded mr PBDS but let me assure you I have had the chance to meet this man in the flesh and he only stares, he doesnt take it all the way...which is nice ya know?

Anorak
      Sure some may think he is a loser, sure he spends 18 hours a day here but isnt that why we love him? Annie has really matured-he is pretty funny although a bit overrated but tell me your not intriuged about his face, it has to look hot right? He has feuds with 1300 posters and he has good solid relationships with about another 450, some call him a loser but not me, I call him my rock and when Im in trouble I know who I want holding me, do you? Ya know we can nit pick with Anorak all we want but you know what I love about him, besides the fact that all british people are hot both male and female, what I love is his passion and if you cant love him for his passion, **** I dont know?

JeffHayes/Juyjuy
      Now there is no debate here, Juy is a loser and he is a ****** but that doesnt mean he isnt in the club, everyone needs someone to make fun of and here at boxingscene the place to go if you want to feel better about yourself is definately JeffHayes. What do you think the odds are that at this moment actual Chris Eubank sperm rests at the bottom of Juys stomach, is a 43% chance too much? I dont think if given the chance any of us would really want to hang out with the guy but here on the boards is a different story, if you get points for persistence then Jeff has a lot of points and has undeniably worked his way in too many of our hearts. I love you Jeff, I just wish you would start smoking, you take care pal.

BrownBomber
      Who the **** would mess with this dude? Sure you could punch him in his big fat head but your gonna break your hand right? then your ****ed! You can easily tell he is really into Bukkake and if that isnt something that endears you to him maybe his love of Terry Norris is, hell what do I know? All I know is Bomber is a mexican and from my jaded view he is one of the few that doesnt stink, good for you BB. Sure he has probably bagged half the number of bitches we all think he has but why should we even let that enter our minds, the fact remains that Agony would squat on his spear in a second so give it up to the illegal immigrant from LA-his landscaping business started out as a joke and now look at him he is doing 16 lawns a week, as ALi would say respec!

BozoNoNo
      I know I know she doenst post any more or isnt allowed to post but who cares, she is easily the most controversially figure here on the forums and we all miss her. Think about how rare she is,1) she is asian 2) she has a smokin hot body with perfect **** and 3) she knows a ton about our favorite sport....sure she can be a ***** most of the times and often times downright mean but we would all **** the **** out of Bozo and do so with a lot of pride! I know Ive tried to do it a ton of times and she is only down with the finger, ****ing *****! I would like everyone to do me a favor, at some point today I would like you to ask Allah to return our beloved Bozo and if that doenst work contact Reeno-yes she will be banned again in a week or so from return but who gives a **** isnt that what we will want after a week of her anyways. God I love asians, they will do anything in bed those filthy whores!

Superlightweight
      Dont be fooled or afraid, does anyone know what Boxingscenes champion weighs? Lightweight is 5'1" 111 pounds, sure he may have some skills but 83 % of us here would just beat the little ****er down into submission...Im not saying he isnt a hard worker cuz he is Im just saying like Exig he is very very little. If Neils is the house liberal Super spends alot of his time as a member of the right wing and he is proud do so even though his mother has no health insurance, its awesome how it doenst even faze him! No one really knows if he was eating that big black chick ***** or not, ya know the chick he used to love to show off but could you imagine his little ass balls deep in a 188 pound black chick, nice work Super you have my full support!

Raesaad
      Lets see he is nice, he's mexican, he claims to **** lots of chicks and he has a mustache...something is not ****ing adding up, does everyone want to join me in saying one gigantic boxingscene BULL****! I get the opportunity to meet this bum in a little over a month and let me tell you, if he crosses me one time Im just gonna stute slap him right across that face and then **** him with badbloods dick, no I probably wont **** him with bloods dick but I will degrade him and I will definately hit him. Rae is everyones friend and a guy that you can really trust to give you good solid sound.....never mind-your an idiot like the rest of us but I dont care Im proud of him are you?

There are so many others that help make this place what it is but I actually have got to eventually do some work.
      Yes, good work. I have to spread the karma around though...

Comment

There are some people I'll add a little later, but I gave you good karma.

P.S. Why wasn't Matt added to the list?

Comment

BadBlood
          Talk about a confused young man, his mother left him when he was three and his dad could be any number of rogue losers in the black whole at Oakland Alameta but he still found a way to make it to boxingscene, good for you blood, sure he makes 12.50 an hour but why should we judge him for that I know I dont, I think he is a complte loser for alot of other reasons besides is very low pay. I have been told his looks are underated and his love of people is something you notice right away but lets be honest-we all enjoy him and thats all that matters. Jerked off a stump and raised by the sun, the kid has been dealt a tough life but lets all put our hands together for Blood his attitude is one of a kind around here!
          I'll take the cheese sticks now please.

Comment

Personally I'd have trouble getting by without Shanus, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
              I'll take the cheese sticks now please.
              Dont worry ****er your gonna get your cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                Personally I have trouble Getting IN Shanus.. But thats just me..

Comment

Dont worry ****er your gonna get your cheese!
                  Can I call you sizzle chest?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    I second that motion. Is it just me or is Shanus the best looking loser you have ever seen. He is one handsome fella. My favorites are KayJay, Shanus, Matt, MiVidaLoca, PBDS, Anorak, Jack and BuddyChacon(you know you love him).

Comment

Working...
                    X