Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward to train Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that santiago did a pretty good job to. Now there is no debate that a Steward would help even further Cotto, and now that you guys bring up Nacho .... that would be great if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      I think that people are exaggerating what Manny said about Cotto during the fight. As a matter of fact I will even say he was right on in his comments. He basically just said it would be a tough fight for Cotto and it was. He was being outboxed on the outside by Clottey and was being pushed back the entire fight.

He also commented that Cotto should attempt to catch Clottey with a left hook as Clottey throws his own and he was right about that as well.

People get very sensitive when commentators don't drool over their favorite fighters.
      I wasn't upset with stewards comments, I tried to imagine-reflect Cotto's reaction to his comments in my post, not mine. i just thought that he wasn't giving Cotto enough credit while a 1 eyed Cotto was fighting like hell. And as a trainer for Cotto, i was saying if I was Cotto, and heard Stewards doubtful comments, I could not pick a man to train me if he doesn't have much faith or confidence in me. Besides, i think he can and should get a beter trainer than Steward. But I pretty much agree with what you said, all the same. Good post.

Comment

Working...
      X