No announcement yet.

Cotto Its The Man To Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Its The Man To Beat

3 fighters out of Cotto last 7 fights have gone on to become champions. To say Torres, Malignaggi, Quintana are champions after fighting Cotto says a lot about Cotto. What do you guys think about this.

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
    3 fighters out of Cotto last 7 fights have gone on to become champions. To say Torres, Malignaggi, Quintana are champions after fighting Cotto says a lot about Cotto. What do you guys think about this.
    don't you mean "is"?
    your lucky I'm listening to my country.. If not I'd rag on you..

Comment

Comment

so beating cotto would be a bigger accomplishment the beating floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by rogelio1289 View Post
          so beating cotto would be a bigger accomplishment the beating floyd?
          No, but Floyd should fight Cotto to solidify his greatness.

Comment

lol mayweather does not need cotto for anything. cotto is just the best opponent "at the time" cotto is not an all time great. cotto really hasnt accomplished much to say floyd needs him to solidify his greatness. floyd is already great and cotto is just another good opponent that wants too fight him. Cotto posses nothing that would beat floyd. I think it would be more like cotto would need to beat a floyd to solidify his greatness. floyd has fought p4p guys in their primes like castillo, chico, judah, hernandez etc. he took a big risk in fighting dlh at 154 and won pretty convincingly. 6 titles in 5 different weight classes who else has done that???? how many weight classes has cotto won belts in? floyd has accomplished what fighters only dream of...floyd does not need cotto my friend. but let me put in that i wish floyd does fight him that way all the cotto guys can shut up just like judah, dlh, hatton, and paul william fans have done.

Comment

lol mayweather does not need cotto for anything. cotto is just the best opponent "at the time" cotto is not an all time great. cotto really hasnt accomplished much to say floyd needs him to solidify his greatness. floyd is already great and cotto is just another good opponent that wants too fight him. Cotto posses nothing that would beat floyd. I think it would be more like cotto would need to beat a floyd to solidify his greatness. floyd has fought p4p guys in their primes like castillo, chico, judah, hernandez etc. he took a big risk in fighting dlh at 154 and won pretty convincingly. 6 titles in 5 different weight classes who else has done that???? how many weight classes has cotto won belts in? floyd has accomplished what fighters only dream of...floyd does not need cotto my friend. but let me put in that i wish floyd does fight him that way all the cotto guys can shut up just like judah, dlh, hatton, and paul william fans have done.
              whether u like it or not, the one guy that floyd should fight is miguel cotto, whether u think it would solidify his greatness or not.. he's his #1 contender and the only guy that would truly contest him.. i'm not saying that cotto would win, i think that cotto has the best chance to beat him, but honestly i think that mayweather would take a decision.. i'm simply saying that cotto is the man for floyd to fight right now, they are #s 1 and 2 in their division, the best division in boxing.. mayweather needs to fight cotto, that's what everyone wants to see.. that's all i gotta say

Comment

Mayweather is the man to beat at any weight around 147.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  whether u like it or not, the one guy that floyd should fight is miguel cotto, whether u think it would solidify his greatness or not.. he's his #1 contender and the only guy that would truly contest him.. i'm not saying that cotto would win, i think that cotto has the best chance to beat him, but honestly i think that mayweather would take a decision.. i'm simply saying that cotto is the man for floyd to fight right now, they are #s 1 and 2 in their division, the best division in boxing.. mayweather needs to fight cotto, that's what everyone wants to see.. that's all i gotta say
                  like i said if you read my post all that cotto is, is he's the best "current" opponent for floyd to fight. Floyd does not need him. sure a cotto fight would be great i hope it happens i see floyd winning easily. I think dlh is a tougher fight for floyd then cotto is. cotto is just "currently" the guy people want to see fight floyd. If they fight and floyd when then its margarito, then berto, then pw, then mosely, then chavez jr. There is always a "current" or "toughest opponent" for floyd to fight that will never end. Just because cotto holds the current title of being floyds "toughest" fight doesnt make cotto great or give him a better chance at winning. I seriously don't know if cotto makes it out of a margarito fight.

Comment

You sound like a fan. A big one.

Cotto is the man to beat at Welterweight. Is Floyd gonna stay at 154? I don't think so? Is he gonna move to 140? I don't think so? Is he gonna retire? Ok then retire. Why fight De La Hoya? Floyd doesn't need to fight De la Hoya.

Cotto can possibly beat Floyd. This is boxing. Im pretty sure you know that by now, when Quintana shocked the Paul Williams fanatics.

Don't even let me bring up the Castillo fight. Cotto has a chance at winning. You acting like Floyd is a fighter with enough raw power (Shane Mosleys, Judah, Torres) to even KO Cotto like that. The fight would be close. Ya know it. Ya Floyd fans make me laugh. Who wants to see a Floyd Vs De La Hoya rematch? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Working...
                    X