Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Warns Haye: Try Something - I'll Smack Your F***ing Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Warns Haye: Try Something - I'll Smack Your F***ing Face!

Tony Bellew has warned David Haye he will not hesitate to hit out should he feel provoked when the two Britons face off again prior to their heavyweight bout. A press conference to promote the fight three months ago turned ugly when Haye appeared to aim a punch at Bellew after being shoved by the Liverpudlian as the two met head-to-head, and a repeat of such scenes in the build up to their March 4 meeting could scupper their chances of even arriving in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

THIS FAT BUM BETTER STOP RUNNING HIS MOUTH TO KUGAN AND GET IN THE GYM....

Comment

I saw him sucker punch Ward in the build up to their fight...

Comment

Ward never fought cruiserweight bellew

Comment

Your thinking of creed movie both were in

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
            Your thinking of creed movie both were in
            I thought Creed was a documentary/biopic is it really a movie ?

Comment

Sounds like the weigh in will be better than the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Sounds like the weigh in will be better than the fight.
                Jokes aside I'm actually shocked their is any genuine interest in this fight, dudes be moaning about Haye's last opponent and we're seeing him line up against a absolute can who was knocked out cold by Adonis The Pederass Pimp @LH.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  I thought Creed was a documentary/biopic is it really a movie ?
                  with some of the crap youve posted on here last few months this comment could be legitimate ^

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    with some of the crap youve posted on here last few months this comment could be legitimate ^
                    Poll who has more credibility on this site between the two of us. My bets are you wouldn't dare as you know full well you're held in lower esteem than guys like Daggum and the poster Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X