Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy being dumb!

Comment

what better opportunity for roach

Pac-Mania has sense died, so has this crazy campaign to make Roach out to be some guru(even though he never built a champion from the ground up)

Roach isn't fund of mayweather and he is chasing a check.......nothing would be more satisfying for him than training the great white hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        If they could beat boxers they would be fighting there because its worth wayyyyy more money to them, believe they fight where they can make the most money.

MMA to boxing is like Rap to Opera the pure quality is a world apart.

Boxing has so much stand up skill that no MMA fighter is going stand up with the best boxers, boxing is a specialized event, MMA is a mix of things like a triathlon, they jack of all trades and master of none, well Floyd is more than a Master.
        Maybe they just love MMA as an art more? This whole "if you could beat boxers, then you'd be a boxer lolololol" logic doesn't apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
          Just a quick grammar lesson for you. Obviously your second or third grade teacher let you down man and that's messed up so try this instead. "Of course he wants that fight and another huge check". There you are bro, good luck in your future post. No need to thank me, it's a freebie.
          I'm pretty sure that I would deny grammar lessons from anyone who says "bro"....

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
            "Of course he be wantin". "cheque". Are we back in the second grade?? Damn man just because it's a boxing forum doesn't mean you have to sound and spell as ignorant as humanly possible. If your really that ignorant then I sincerely apologise because no doubt im not a genuis either, but if your doing that sh@t to sound cool or hard then your just a dumb assh#le.
            I love when illiterates try to be grammar police.

Comment

Roach continues to lose his mind. Floyd beats Conor with ease. Roach just wants attention is all.

Comment

Although I initially laughed at this and do agree that this is just roach anging for an opportunity to be in his corner if they should fight, there is some twisted logic in an mma fighter having a better punchers chance than a boxer.

Not on a skill level, just because there is less expectation on them to look on par with a professional boxer so possibly more of a willingness to let there hands go and not be afraid to miss and look stupid doing so.

Even the most limited slugger type boxers still like to think they can actually box and have more integrity than to windmill like a spaz looking for a lucky shot on live TV.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  The spellings check, checque, and cheque were used interchangeably from the 17th century until the 20th century.[2] However, since the 19th century, the spelling cheque (from the French word chèque) has become standard for the financial instrument in the Commonwealth and Ireland, while check is used only for other meanings, thus distinguishing the two definitions in writing.[nb 1]

In American English, the usual spelling for both is check.
                  You mean ... the usual spelling for both be check. "is" be so uncool, bro.

Comment

WTF..Fcuker's lost it..stupid bastard!!

Comment

All Roach said was:

"Mcgregor is a pretty good striker. The thing is, Floyd is a great boxer. He's really good at hitting and not getting hit,and so forth. I think it would take a long time for Conor to get ready for a bout. I think Mayweather is the favorite, yes, but I would never count anyone out. Because Mcgregor throws hard and he's not afraid to throw."

And here are you clowns:

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                      Who the fk is dumb to believe this shiat.
                      Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      I know right

The first time I saw the title of this article I busted out laughing
                      Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                      Freddy play along make your 10% your life quality will get worse soon you will have enough to retire in peace for all your hard work you know Conor has zero chance so what play along
                      Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Would you bet your house on it Roach?
                      Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Seriously, Roach is so butthurt when it comes to Floyd
                      Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      Freddy being dumb!
                      Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Roach continues to lose his mind. Floyd beats Conor with ease. Roach just wants attention is all.
                      Absolutely fuckin ******ed you clowns are.

Comment

Working...
                      X